Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone like to work out to heavy metal? What band?

Soil
Killswitch Engage
Five Pointe O
Metallica, pre-1994
Flaw
Disturbed
Testament
Sevendust
Saliva
Stone Sour
Mudvayne

etc etc etc ... It's a shame my gym won't play anything heavy ...

louden_swain said:

indeed....long songs good for cardio.....not to mention they are one of my favorite bands....saw them 3 times in the past year....worth every dime.

jerkbox said:

indeed....long songs good for cardio.....not to mention they are one of my favorite bands....saw them 3 times in the past year....worth every dime.

I saw Tool in 1998 in OKC. It was the loudest concert I have ever attended!! Needless to say, I lost a lot of hearing and my ears were ringing for 2 weeks.

GUNS N ROSES for sure are #1, welcome to the jungle live before your heavy sets of squats always gets it done
Megadeth
old Metallica
Pantera
Iron Maiden
Rob Zombie
Dimmu Borgir
Slayer
In Flames
some Slipknot
Superjoint Ritual
ACDC
Sepultura
Soulfly
many others who are on my mixes but i cant remember

oh and limp bizkit SUCK

Music in Gym

I have to say that Guns and Roses is one of the shittiest bands ever. Heavy Metal?? Come on!! If you guys consider that shit heavy metal with those pussy vocals then I wonder what you would think about Suffocation or Disgorge.

My workout cd:

1. Engorged
2. Suffocation
3. Slayer
4. Old Cannibal Corpse

Try downloading some Suffocation on Kazaa you GUns and Roses fans!!!

Calling Guns and Roses heavy metal is like calling Ice Cube rock and roll.

It's been a while since I posted first in this thread....

.... lately I've been listening to Machine Head, Fear Factory (especially Demanufacture.... the rhythmic, industrial, metallic beats are perfect in a gym) and some really extreme stuff like Arch Enemy.

\m/ :mad: \m/ METAL!!!!!!

Top Bottom