Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know about an auto-poster software for craigslist?

S

shrimp poboy

Im looking for a way to post ad's for business in every city across the country with 1 ad and have it updated every day.Is this possible?

Probably possible as i know there is software like that for ticketmaster. Chances are you need to pay a programmer to make it and it will not be cheap. I would pay a bum friend a little to do it personally.

keep looking i already saw a way to do it but can't find..

an image of the add is the way to go, as craigslist can't spam list it because there are no words..

pm me the info

it wouldn't work for what you want to do. It basically transfers my inventory from my webpage into a craigslist ad.

I guess I could pm you the company and see if they have the ability to do it with what you want to do, but why do I have this feeling you want it to do a "super spam" of EF members phone numbers?

you're not to be trusted!

it wouldn't work for what you want to do. It basically transfers my inventory from my webpage into a craigslist ad.

I guess I could pm you the company and see if they have the ability to do it with what you want to do, but why do I have this feeling you want it to do a "super spam" of EF members phone numbers?

you're not to be trusted!

NBA finals are coming up just sayin

Go ask on spam forums. I'm seriuos, there's message boards for spammers where they trade software info and techniques to get past security and attempts by websites to stop auto-posting.

r

Go ask on spam forums. I'm seriuos, there's message boards for spammers where they trade software info and techniques to get past security and attempts by websites to stop auto-posting.

r

haha nice

haha nice

The world of spamming is real shady (big surprise). A lot of software you see advertised DON'T work (they even say at bottom 'due to changing technologies (ie: websites updating their security, captcha) software isn't guaranteed to work'.

So you pay your $59, download it, and then find out it doesn't work on myspace, craigslist, facebook, elitefitness whatever.

Lots of scam software out there. Few actually work which is why those forums are a MUST read first.

r

Top Bottom