Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone here grow any Vegietables?

jestros

Banned
I love me the hot stuff, here's what I've got goin this year.

peppers:
Red Halbenero
Thai dragon
Jalepeno
Hungarian Wax
Lemon Drop
Robustini(pepperoncini)
Cherry Bomb
Big Jim
Anahiem
Giant Marconi
Candenti Bell

Three kinds of red tomato, and some tomatillos.

I'm gonna have the serious stock of salsa, hot sauce, and pickled peppers pretty quick like.
 
thats impressive.

I live in a condo, so no garden.
 
I live in an Apt. but its got a little yard. Theres alot of things you can grow in potts too. I've got about 10 pepper plants in pots, that way they live from year to year. Outside in the summer, inside in the winter.
 
I used to grow tomatoes and cucumbers
when i was growing up my parents would plant a garden of all sorts of things like potatoes, green beans, corn, turnips,okra, and all sorts of peppers
they still do too and the fresh potatoes are soooo much better than they are when you buy them in a store
heck everything is
 
Yes

Just finished putting up 170 ears of corn and tomatoes for the winter. Had squash all summer. Okra is almost ready. A few watermelons ready to cut and more cucumbers than you would ever want.

It got so hot this past week, all the tomatoes turned white on the vine. Ruined the late tomatoes. :(
 
I've got 3 tomato plants, 1 hot pepper plant & 1 bell pepper plant.
 
Lestat said:
ambitious


lol. I have made wine growing up and recently my friend's father took it up as a hobby. I have been waiting a long time to do it myself. A garden I could live without and will need to learn how to manage it. I am but a simple man, LEstat.
 
exotic_island_girl said:
I live in a townhouse, so nope. If I did have a garden it won't last for a day or two.

I have a townhouse too and grow my veggies in big pots.....
 
I have a couple tomatoe plant and a peper plant, not really enough time for anything else.

The herb garden is where its at though, my girl takes care of it for me.

parsley
chives
rosemary
thyme
oregano
basil
mint
 
You should ask SoreArms he works on a vegetable plantation near the Mexican border. I think he is trying to get all of the "jornaleros" (seasonal workers) to form a union and stop the boss from spraying the fields with pesticides while they are working.




-BRR
 
KillahBee said:
as soon as I own a home I will have a vegetable garden and make my own wine.

what, are you gonna squeeze wine out of fucking tomatoes or celery?

grapes are a fruit their big brain lol
 
We have some tomatoes and zuchini going this year. I keep telling my wife she should plant greens but all she does is agree.
 
I grow a vegatable garden every year since my husband grew up on a farm. Here's what we've got this year:

Tomatoes
Potatoes
Canteloupe
Rhubarb
Strawberries
Blueberries
Spearmint
Sage
Rosemary
Asparagus
Lettuce
Radishes &
Onions
 
Devastation said:
lmao wtf is this mess?



i grow mostly weeds

i dunno, i was just making a joke because fast twitch said he would grow some pot and plant it on his neighbor and call the cops.
 
I still haven't figured out how killahbee make's wine out of a vegetable garden
 
oh my family grows cabbage and even tried the leaf lettuce
my grandfather used to grow watermelon...they were aweosme
My grandparents used to have alot of bee hives and used to make their own honey.and put it in jars....alot of work..and then sell it for only like 5 bucks a jar
the best honey EVER
my grandfathers dead now and my grandmother is too old now
dang now that i think about it, tehy used to make their own corn to make cornmeal and make bread.....i hated the bread tho...it was too hard and ucky
 
4everhung said:
A prune isn't really a vegetable...
CABBAGE is a vegetable...

A prune is a dried plum ala a raisin is a dried grape.......
 
Top Bottom