Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here a millionare?

Define millionaire... if it's what you're worth, lots of people are millionaires.

I think you mean makes more than a milly a year.

A guy who earns 100-150 k a year will be a millionaire in value after a while if he doesn't do anything stupid

Everyone here makes at least 6 figures......
and is 6'2".....
and weighs 235....
and has 7% bf....
and has a 10 inch cock....
and drives a ferrari or similar....
and is a millionnaire.....
so dont ask questions with obvious answers like this

Im a hundredaire in case you were wondering.

Razorguns said:
get yourself into any of these areas and you can be a millioniare within a year:

1) import/export
2) medical billing field
3) real estate holdings and investments
4) stock investments (with "other" people's money)

Millionaires become millionaires by finding people who work hard and dilligently, and use their hard work to make money.

LMAO, you always crack me up with your financial advice bor!

I would safely wager, since I'm around them all day, that less than 1% of people in those fields become millionaires in less than one year, starting from nothing.

the only exception would be a real estate investor starting out with $500,000, he could achieve a 100% return and double to a million using leverage.

the only other exception would be a financial analyst who gets one of the wall street jobs that only 1 in 5,000 stock guys will get and manages a 200k/year salary with an 800k bonus at the end of the year because the market just went nuts.

import/exporting = drug dealing?? lol

:)

starfish said:
I will be one day. I don't think about it though. Money is not what impresses me in life. :rose:
yes--
if I had to pick btwn being a millionaire and
finding my one true love--

I would definitely opt for "finding my one true love" *sigh* :heart: :verygood:

I feel no need to make millions but I'd still like to, then I'd give that money to people who really need it. I'm serious.

Razorguns said:
get yourself into any of these areas and you can be a millioniare within a year:

1) import/export
2) medical billing field
3) real estate holdings and investments
4) stock investments (with "other" people's money)

Those conventional ways of making money don't necessarily guarantee high returns, unless certain rules are broken:

1) purchase narcotics in a 3rd world country (like Colombia, Afghanistan etc), transport and resell in a 1st world country, like yours.
2) medical billing? I suppose selling narcotics is a 'form' of medical billing
3) Investment fraud
4) See 3)

Follow this and in 3 years you'll either be filthy, stinking rich or...

Top Bottom