Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here a corrections officer?

bodytemple75 said:
Nah... Up by me in Bergen County, N.J. a lot of guys are trying to get in. Pay scales from Recruit 39.5k-potential 60k. (so they say...) But I hear from almost everyone you make a good more than 39k first year. the benefitts are great, and you get the opp to go to regular police work if you desire eventually with a transfer. the cops and C.O. by me anyway are living nice. Bergen county here, N.J. is damn expensive too live here as well.

Not here in NC.. Starting pay is like $24,000. Now given the starting pay... you will make about $40,000 that year b/c of the extensive OT you work! I made right at $40,000 every year I worked there but $16,000 was OT.

Well, here's the thing...

I got snagged with gear for a possession almost 10 years ago. I'm 28 now. It was written as a class a misnomeanor. Payed a fine, and forgotten about. Now,....I knew this going into corrections this would be a prob, but took the chance anyway. Now, I may have some help from the higher ups above to "allow" me a pass to get in. This would be the guy. I talked to the liutennant at the psych exam, and he said he would have to check since the record was old, case by case basis....ect. Basically they do allow some to pass w/ marks on a record. That is the situation, and why I was held up. I would have to finish my test tho,...and wait for the academy whenever classes start.. i do not know.... I assume soon. Now, by some chance or miracle I did get in,....I am sure I would be tested an suspect from my past history. I just asumed my gear use would be fucked forever,.... and that would be fine w/ me as a trade-off. I would stay clean, and fine w/ it/ But if there was "any
" chance whether by legal script by convincing a doc, that Iwould able to continue to use gear or at the least HGH at some times, that would be a plus. I just don't want to be rocking the boat considering pushing my luck w/ everythuing...

So what's the concensius..

Sorry for spelling.

bodytemple75 said:
Well, here's the thing...

I got snagged with gear for a possession almost 10 years ago. I'm 28 now. It was written as a class a misnomeanor. Payed a fine, and forgotten about. Now,....I knew this going into corrections this would be a prob, but took the chance anyway. Now, I may have some help from the higher ups above to "allow" me a pass to get in. This would be the guy. I talked to the liutennant at the psych exam, and he said he would have to check since the record was old, case by case basis....ect. Basically they do allow some to pass w/ marks on a record. That is the situation, and why I was held up. I would have to finish my test tho,...and wait for the academy whenever classes start.. i do not know.... I assume soon. Now, by some chance or miracle I did get in,....I am sure I would be tested an suspect from my past history. I just asumed my gear use would be fucked forever,.... and that would be fine w/ me as a trade-off. I would stay clean, and fine w/ it/ But if there was "any
" chance whether by legal script by convincing a doc, that Iwould able to continue to use gear or at the least HGH at some times, that would be a plus. I just don't want to be rocking the boat considering pushing my luck w/ everythuing...

So what's the concensius..

Sorry for spelling.

State government is very cheap. They are not going to spend the money to test one person for juice. Also... you start the job b4 you go to training. I didn't go to training until like 4 months after I was a correctional officer. They , in a matter of speaking "throw u to the wolves". Although the things you learn in training are minor. And the self defense is a joke! I have studied martial arts since I was very young, and the Akido that they teach is just enough to get your ass kicked. In prison..."the pen is mightier than the sword". If you can write down what was suppose to happen, as to what actually did happen, you can cover up any mistakes you may have made, or get away with anything for that matter.

Top Bottom