Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone get dark urine from fina or dbol?

perfectspecimen

i am running dbol at 30mg a day with fina at 75mg a day for a few weeks now and i am getting dark urine now. what could it be the dbol or fina?

Its not that simple.

How much water are you drinking?

Are you taking ALA and or Tylers liver detox? (the answer needs to be yes)

It could be more than one thing; kidney stress, dehydration....

I would say water is probably your problem. Dark urine is your kidneys way of telling you that your damaging them. Drink more water, if your taking in 1.5+ gallons a day - try some cranberry juice/extract.

swifty :freak:

yeah it's probably water I notice on days that I don't get very much water to drink that my urine gets very dark. I'm on 150mg's ed.

Water is the key. You gotta flush everything out of your body.

It won't become crystal clear overnight, but it will help alot.

So drink up :)

Actually it should become crystal clear within 2-3 hours. I wake up at 4:00 every morning and piss out dark yellow urine. I'm on the job by 5:00 and by 6:00 and about a gallon later I'm all clear agian for the rest of the day.

My goal is about 3-4 gallons ed. Just completely stop drink ANYTHING but water.

Happens to me once in awhile when I'm on fina...Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter how much water i drink...

I'm taking fina now and if i dont drink enough water throughout the day my urine is dark...as long as i drink at least a gallon a day everything is all good

Top Bottom