Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone experienced winny sides?

GinaPolovic

Hey,
I've been using winny now for a month and a half (been training 3 years, wanted to take my body further).

So far I have noticed no side effects from this, I am totally willing to accept that to reach my goals I may experience some clitoral/breast changes (growth/shrinkage etc... I've done my research) but so far, I have had none, but am planning on gradually increasing dosage, and possibly switching AS at a later date.

I am thinking that I may suddenly start to experience the sides at a quicker rate later on, rather than gradually, since I have gone this long with none, and wanted to ask here if anyone has experienced any of these side effects, how quickly they came on, how you first realised and what dosages. Did you continue after, at lower dose? or just stop? and which AS?

Thanks for your info :)

Gina.

How much are you taking? Are you taking oral or injections? I have done two cycles of Winny and experienced sides both times. I only took it for four weeks each time. The max I took was 20mg/day. I started with 5mg/day then gradually increased to 20. I didn't have any sides until I got up to 15mg/day. I did notice some growth of my clit. Nothing too major but enough for me to notice. It went down after I stopped taking it. I got a little acne on my shoulders and upper back.

Gina sides often come after you have been on for a while(i.e 8+ weeks). What dose are you taking now? I would error on the side of caution and keep it low as it is only your 1st cycle. There are sides a lot more serious then boob shrinkage and clit growing and they are all perminate. Trust me when I say it is easy to think you can deal with a side until it actually happens. Then you will think twice about what your doing, why your doing it and if it is actually what you want.

Normal stuff you might start seeing w/ winny after a couple weeks would be scratchy throat, hair loss, oily skin / acne. Depends on what dose you are doing as well. And just generally how you react to winny. Also is there any chance you have fake winny?

Top Bottom