Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever had a scar cut out and re-done?

p0ink

how big of a scar is it? i have a scar on my back from where i tore the same stitches twice, and i dont give a shit.

I was just curious as to if anyone on here has had a scar cut out, and re-done. I had surgery on my chest, and the dermatologist didn't do so hot with the stitches. I went to another dermatologist, and he told me the only thing that could be done is to cut the scar out, and re-stitch it up.

I was just wondering if anyone has done this.

its not really the scar itself thats bad... it left a red "halo" around it... and my current dermatologist said that could have been prevented if the dermatologist gave me proper post surgery instructions..... scar is about 1" by 1". Its on my chest.. kind of bugs me.

get a tattoo over it if you must.

if it was your face, or some other part of your body constantly exposed, then i would say to go for it, but your chest?

That's a small scar. Are you in the witness protection programme or something?
Take it as a sign of a man with a past and leave it.
Unless, of course, it's hurting your stripping career.

seriously. i have a small, but yet fairly decent sized scar on my shoulder from where i ripped my stitches out twice in the course of a week, and it doesnt bother me at all.

if it ever does, which it wont, i will just get a tattoo over it.

yeah.. i guess it is small... it just pisses me off that the first dermatologist seized to tell me the proper post surgery treatment.

Top Bottom