Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get laid by someone they met online?

Coverguy said:
A couple of times. The craziest, was once when my bestfriend and i were drinking and chilling at his house. I was online fucking around, and started talking to this girl and i told her my boy and i were hanging out. So she starts talking all tough, like, "I wish the two of you were over here right now, I'd wear you both out." This went on for a little bit, and i kept playing it cool, like, "you know that's not true, but you'd be in absolute heaven." Then, all of a sudden, I hooked it up. We were at her place in like 25 mins, and when we got there she was as hot as her picture and twice as horny as her posts. My boy and i absolutely went to town on this girl. After a couple of hours we left, and we never ran in to her online, or offline, again. Very fun night!!!!

This sounds like a penthouse forum article

Guys, of course this has me written all over it. You guys know I sleep with girls I meet online. To date, I have dated 6 girls I met on the interet (I'm friends with 3 I met online that I haven't slept with) and have had sex with 8 girls I met online. I'veonly started doing the net thing in the last 2 years though.

Nvr, I never claimed 100+ women, but yes, I might break that number if things progress as they have for the last few years and I do not get involved with anyone. I'm at around 63, but lost count somewhere so that is a + or - 3 estimate. Its somewhere between 60 and 66.

In fact, I would be will to guess that one or more girls in that 8 will read this thread, since several of them know I post on EF and two of them currently read the board.

Sorry, no names guys. BBF does not kiss and tell.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Nvr, I never claimed 100+ women, but yes, I might break that number if things progress as they have for the last few years and I do not get involved with anyone. I'm at around 63, but lost count somewhere so that is a + or - 3 estimate. Its somewhere between 60 and 66.

I remember you saying you tagged only one girl until age 23...you got a pretty high yearly average, since the age of 23 lol

Gambino said:
I remember you saying you tagged only one girl until age 23...you got a pretty high yearly average, since the age of 23 lol

I fucked around 25 in a single semester of college. For 2004 the figure is only 11 women. I've turned down most of the offers I've recieved this year, and have slowed down a bit.

11 is still pretty high but a good solid figure, for a single dude.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I fucked around 25 in a single semester of college. For 2004 the figure is only 11 women. I've turned down most of the offers I've recieved this year, and have slowed down a bit.

I completely believe your numbers. I had my share of fun in college, and when you go to a big school (like I did) picking up a lot of hot women is not hard.

Top Bottom