Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get laid by someone they met online?

magman1

i was reading a post on here that mentioned some "get to know people" site, and iv started talkin to a few chicks? anyone know any FREE good ones? anyone with personal success?

alright....now fess up some good free sites where to meet people....it sounds shady to me, but i saw soo many hot chicks on this site....AND I WANT MORE!

i have a few times.

the one chick was just a total raging psycho though. complete nut case. i didn't want a relationship with her, just an occasional fuck buddy. she wasn't having that...one week she was begging for a relationship, the next we were strictly friends, the next week we were "friends with benefits" again. she had some serious insecurity problems and i guess i wasn't helping matters much because i just didn't want a relationship with a chick that had a few loose cannons upstairs. go figure.

she was kinda cool when she wasn't being psycho though, i'll give her that.

3 times. be prepared for BBF to come and say about 87, give or take.

Dial_tone said:
3 times. be prepared for BBF to come and say about 87, give or take.

yeah, i forgot to add that. this thread has "BBF rant" written all over it. let's try to enjoy it before starts posting on it though.

Top Bottom