Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Else Into Chicks?

girl... i am cracking up... you said 'BABY DYKE"!!!!:FRlol: i havent heard that in years... FUNNY!! she definately had the high pro glow, even then!

yea, i think her wife didnt want to be in the public eye, so jodi honored that. but it was kinda strange, i mean, not even a whisper of her. maybe that says that jodi has great integrity though.

ah well maybe I shouldn't have judged her. I just assumed she'd been the one to keep her marriage secret since none of her interviews ever touched on her personal life at all. You're right though. Could've been a completely different situation.

word. ;)

i am happily married to totally awesome hot, buff man, but ive been known to do a little switch hitting myself. hee hee

I LOVE the penis, however I find myself really attracted to women too. I think that I could be considered a switch hitter myself. In my college years I was known to "play" with my girlfriends!! :D

Top Bottom