Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Else Into Chicks?

i was hoping for some descriptive paragraph(s) of some super naughty stuff. ahahahaha

Sorry, the specific details elude me since I was blazing drunk every time it happened. I get flashes or reminded by friends since we seemed to like to not hide our make-out sessions. Oh to be young again. lol

I prefer guys...but girls can be fun too. They are more sensitive...more into their bodies...and therefore understand how we like to be touched.

Wow, old post. Women are very sensual. Personally I like both. Especially a long haired brunette or a muscular man.

I've never had any sexual experiences with girl, other then a bit of drunk kissing way back in high school. I'd much rather prefer a man.

Whoa lol. I just randomly found this thread and have died laughing through the entire thing.
Oh, we women are strange creatures.

Love the topic Chic all the way for me don't do snakes they make me squirm lol. I'm with a chic been together 3 years still solid as a rock and loved up have a great life together.
Gia yeay great film love it infant will have to watch it I think.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, I have an long interesting story but ill say, I love a beautiful woman, and love to be intimate with them as well...however, I am happily married to an awesome dude. So in other words I'm faithful but if i was allowed to have a girlfriend on the side I totally will....lol:)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Haha I like it best of both worlds hey!! Well It's true what they say if everyone was the same the world would be a boring place!.
My girl Is 7 years younger than me and she thought I was crazy when I told her when I came out in 2000 It was the scariest thing I ever had to do I come from a very small community were everyone knows everyone's business and been gay was a terrible thing I only knew of one lesbian at the time and that wasn't because I didn't get out It was because there was only one lol, Now It seems like It's the in thing latest trend because I now no hundreds so just in 1 decade how things have changed in society Is crazy ..........My partner is catholic and her parent regular church goes once over this wouldn't be heard of in a catholic family now it's acceptable.....Bout time too live and let live I say!! I will now jump down from my soap box rant over lol!

Top Bottom