Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone break the law lately?

Break the law this year?

• Yeah I broke the stupid fucking law

Votes: 203 82.5%
  • I'm a sissy

Votes: 43 17.5%

• Total voters
I farted after using the smith machine. reaaaaally stinky one. as everyone started gagging, i snuck my way to the locker room and came back out. i walked over to everyone and said "Man, who shat in thier drawers. Someone reaally stinks!!!" Is that breaking the "gym protein fart law 101"?

I speed everyday by at least about 20mph over the posted speed limit.
135 in a 35
Driving without a liscense
Driving without insurance
Driving without a front plate
Jaywalking
Firing a weapon on public property without a liscense (i'm not sure what the law is but I had to of broken one)
Theft (many times)
I lied in a witness report
Vandalism
Trespassing
Evading arrest (got away, woo woo)
some stuff with illegal drugs
some stuff involving minors and alcohol

The only one I get caught for was doing 60 in a 40 tho. The cop forgot that I didnt have my insurance or front plate luckily.

More stuff is coming back to me.

All the dumb traffic laws like stop signs and red lights.
I took one of those catilpillar things (the excatvation machines) i didnt "steal" it but i drove it to get a car out of a ditch an i had no idea how.

Ok thats it for now. I forgot some.

Last edited:
Lupercal CATS said:
I speed everyday by at least about 20mph over the posted speed limit.
135 in a 35
Driving without a liscense
Driving without insurance
Driving without a front plate
Jaywalking
Firing a weapon on public property without a liscense (i'm not sure what the law is but I had to of broken one)
Theft (many times)
I lied in a witness report
Vandalism
Trespassing
Evading arrest (got away, woo woo)
some stuff with illegal drugs
some stuff involving minors and alcohol

The only one I get caught for was doing 60 in a 40 tho. The cop forgot that I didnt have my insurance or front plate luckily.

More stuff is coming back to me.

All the dumb traffic laws like stop signs and red lights.
I took one of those catilpillar things (the excatvation machines) i didnt "steal" it but i drove it to get a car out of a ditch an i had no idea how.

Ok thats it for now. I forgot some.

scum.

8 counts importing a controlled substance
22 counts possession of a controlled substance with intent to traffic
1 count possession of proceeds of crime

holla.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I speed all the time.

At self checkout lanes in grocery stores I cheat the store by entering less than the actual number of produce that I buy (usually avocados) when it's a set price per item. Also by entering in the codes for other produce that is way cheaper than the more expensive one I buy. I do this with fresh salad mixes that you bag yourself. It's over $4/lb. so instead I punch the code for bean sprouts which are like $0.29/lb.

At a major grocery chain where i live there was a scandal uncovered where the grocery chain was underweighing their products yet charging full weight price... so i dont see this as being any worse than what they are doing to us...

Top Bottom