Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone break the law lately?

Break the law this year?

• Yeah I broke the stupid fucking law

Votes: 203 82.5%
  • I'm a sissy

Votes: 43 17.5%

• Total voters
i drive my car, while i am driving i speed, wui (walking under the influence, its my version of being drunk in pubic), pirating music, avoid police by going realyl really fast, not sure if that is a violation or not but it probably is, and i was just being myself, which certainly should be illegal

i break the law an average of about 10 times per day..

lol

jenscats5 said:
Technically: I speed (sped today), jaywalk, walk while intoxicated.....

I year ago just recently (July), my probation ended -- so I'm now in the clear

What were you on probation for Jens!? DUI or something?

ChewYxRage said:
What were you on probation for Jens!? DUI or something?

I was on vacation, came back & was unloading my car. I had to stop in the street, it being 1 way while I unloaded the luggage. Lady pulled up & proceeded to lay on the horn -- repeatedly. I yelled at her. She put out a warrant for my arrest. Got bumped down to "harrassment."

jenscats5 said:
I was on vacation, came back & was unloading my car. I had to stop in the street, it being 1 way while I unloaded the luggage. Lady pulled up & proceeded to lay on the horn -- repeatedly. I yelled at her. She put out a warrant for my arrest. Got bumped down to "harrassment."

WTF

Did you try to fight it? Fuck that, she was harassing you

ChewYxRage said:
WTF

Did you try to fight it? Fuck that, she was harassing you

Well, yeah I had a lawyer but the original charges were: Terroristic threatening, conspiracy + something else. They dropped the charges & gave me 6 months probation + a fine for yelling at her. Well, when I yelled at her I called her names. :rolleyes: She was claiming I threatened to kill her. :rolleyes:

I actually never knew I had a warrant out for my arrest cuz she went down & filed.....it was months later when my hubby had to renew his drivers license & they wouldn't do it cuz of the warrant -- she put it out on both of us.

It's a long story which won't make a lot of sense typing it out......

Apparently ,according to other boards, me being on this board replying is against the law. Cause the feds are watching . Is someone knocking at my door right now?

KenBraggofCarroltonGA said:
Apparently ,according to other boards, me being on this board replying is against the law. Cause the feds are watching . Is someone knocking at my door right now?

You elite specifically? lol, what boards

Top Bottom