Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone break the law lately?

Break the law this year?

• Yeah I broke the stupid fucking law

Votes: 203 82.5%
  • I'm a sissy

Votes: 43 17.5%

• Total voters
If I am driving my car, you can bet your ass the law will be broken.

There is a city ordinancde where I live against spitting on property that does not belong to you, believe that shit? I chew snuff, so Iguess I break the law about once every 45 seconds.

Hell yea fuck it, When Ya mouth is full of chew and your about to drool ,Shit ya gotta spit somewhere and what the hell half runs down the side of the truck when driving anyway. Hell even 5.0 chew and spit one spit when he had me pulled over . Ticket the double standard bastard! Tinnman

im breaking the law as soon as i open my eyes i dream of breaking the law breath breaking the law fuck the fucking law

Beachboy6294 said:
Damn Bro masturbating in a public toilet? You must have seen one fine as chick and was so damn horny from some Test that you had to go right there. Or you could have been in a strip club and just felt like U had to get off right then! I just don't know but damn that was funny!
Been there done that....hot date that I had refrained from spanking for for 2 days! Halfway through the date I realized i would not fuck her with my dad's dick and went into a State Park bathroom and rubbed one out (just so I wasn't tempted later!). As I was doing it I was thinking of all the people who get busted for that type of thing! (Mainly politicians, though!)

i try to break the law as much as possible. yesterday, i ate 5 puppies and then ripped the manager of pet world's face off for saying something about it. then i went home and got ready for church. yeah-- kill everything

i break the law but in the safest manner. IMO if your endangering your self and noone else then who cares?

Robert Jan said:
Let's hear for not giving a shit

YEAH-THE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE-AKA THE WHORE HOUSE (CIA GETTING PROSTITUES FOR CONGRESS), LAW ENFORCEMENT-WHO WILL NOT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS, ATTORNEYS-AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LISTENING TO MY PHONE CALLS-INTERUPPTING MY PHONE CALLS AND TELLING THE RECPETIONISTS NOT TO LET AN ATTORNEY TALK TO ME, DETECTIVES. THE ATTORNEYS WHO ARE DEFENDING THE ONES WHO HAS DONE SOME SERIOUS CRIMES, SUCH AS ALTERING MY PRESCRIPTIONS WHEN THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW A DENTIST TO GIVE ME MEDICAL TREATMENT, SOCIAL AND CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYEES WHO STAGE ACTS TO COVER UP THIER LIES, THE PEOPLE AT THE POST OFFICE WHO ARE NOW SAYING THEY WERE NOT DELIVERING MY MAIL BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS JUNK MAIL-THAT JUNK MAIL WAS A 95.00 SUBSCRPTION TO BACKSTAGE, DALLAS PD WHO ARRESTED A BUNCH OF HISPANICS FOR DRYWALL POWDER.

YES LOTS OF PEOPLE BREAKING THE LAW!!!

Hmm I do nothing but break laws when I drive, I do it without even thinking about it now.

Bought, Sold, Used, illegal drugs and I enjoyed every minute of it.

DUI

Jaywalked on my way home from the bar.

Got into a fight walking home from the bar the other night. (battery/assault)

Underage Drinking (im 18)

Intoxicated in public.

Drunk and disorderly conduct.

Stole some stuff

I dunno I guess I break lots of laws, probobly more I can't think of..but who doesn't?

Top Bottom