Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone break the law lately?

Break the law this year?

• Yeah I broke the stupid fucking law

Votes: 203 82.5%
  • I'm a sissy

Votes: 43 17.5%

• Total voters
nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I love it too! In Florida these self check out suck ass though. You don't actually get to pay at the register like you do in Michigan and Canada. You scan your shit, get a receipt and then take it to an actual cashier to pay. Even if you have a credit card.

The first time I did it I was scared shitless. The check out said please wait for cashier assistance. A lady came over and just said okay just go ahead. I thought she was going to see that I punched in the code for something other than what I had. Haha! My boyfriend taught me to that.

The one's here you have a scale bythe stuff you weigh you, and you key in a 5 digit code for whatever you are weighing and it prints a scanable sticker. The self checkout only makes sure everything weighs what it should thatyou scan (including milk, boxed stuff etc). It takes credit cards, cash etc right there. One cashier sits back and observes all of them from a distance. They think they are saving money by paying less cashiers. Taking jobs from the little people. Fuck them.

The ones here don't weigh the stuff you have scanned which is probably why they have a cashier who looks at your receipt and the items in your bags before you pay. I guess if you didn't scan something but it was in your bag they'd make you pay or arrest you or who knows.

The ones I saw in MI and ON had scales right there where you bagged your groceries which weighed everything to make sure you only bagged what you scanned.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
The ones I saw in MI and ON had scales right there where you bagged your groceries which weighed everything to make sure you only bagged what you scanned.

Right, that is what they do here. All the big stores have them now.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Last few days?

Hmm... lets see I have a script for prop...somewhere...however I don't think in the united states a human being can take boldenone or winstrol depot legally.

Public intoxication

Downloading pirated software and movies.

Public indecency.

How did you get a script for prop at your age?

string_bean00 said:
How did you get a script for prop at your age?

My test was very low post cycle awhile back (we took it 5 days after coming off short chain esters), knew a doctor who used to bodybuild and does his own scripts now (he uses test cyp and hgh year round), so he is cool about it. He has written scripts for prop, cyp and deca in the past. It might be expired now actually though. Need to check later.

I speed,

jaywalk,

park in people's spaces,

drive through the red lights only because I know there isn't a camera to catch me in the act and I cannot be arsed to wait for the damn thing to change,

hmm..that is IT!

Speeding, on regular basis. But I am careful enough not to get a ticket in 3 years.
Never intentionally break a red, but occasionally it may turn red just before you enter the intersection.
Using AAS.

Top Bottom