Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone been to Prague? Going in December...

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Hey everyone, I'm off to Netherlands for my first Dutch Christmas...pretty excited! My gf and I are flying to Prague for 4 days without the baby...some much needed time alone! Anyone ever been to Prague?

I was thinking about drinking lots of beer, going to see the castles, Charles bridge, Christmas markets and maybe go to an Opera..anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woot the place is amazing for sight seeing but cold as fuck .

wenceslas cathedral in the old square looks cool at night , walt disney copied it blah blah blah..

charles bridge... meh its a bridge with some statues and beggars on it.

some of the local beer is rocket fuel ,but i cant remember if they sell it by stein or the pint .

there's a sex muesem that has a lot of weird shit in it ( they will throw you out if they catch you fapping :( )

Woot the place is amazing for sight seeing but cold as fuck .

wenceslas cathedral in the old square looks cool at night , walt disney copied it blah blah blah..

charles bridge... meh its a bridge with some statues and beggars on it.

some of the local beer is rocket fuel ,but i cant remember if they sell it by stein or the pint .

there's a sex muesem that has a lot of weird shit in it ( they will throw you out if they catch you fapping :( )

Lolooooolool

Used to spend a lot of time in Budapest - looking for cool girls like B I K I N I Mother. They are a lot alike but I hear Prague is a touch nicer. If you have an extra day or two, I would recommending dropping down there for a visit.

My experience with that part of the world is the women are tall and good looking but just nice enough not to be rude and I mean just barely. Food is excellent as is the wine. Find the small restaurants serving top quality food.

Appreciate all the old architecture. There is so much of it, it kind of blends in if you don't stop to take notice.

Cheap hookers are nice and warm this time of year.

That's cool. Have a great time!

Top Bottom