Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody smoke calves like this??

So, I hit calves day before yesterday and they are so friggin sore I can't even bend my legs to walk. They literally feel like somebody opened them with a knife and inserted a stone into the muscle bellies. I always hit 'em hard, but sometimes I will throw in some extra shockers (several rest pause and drop sets) and when I do that they really swell up and feel hard as a rock a couple days later. For me, my calves are never really sore the following day after training. They are almost always more sore the second day. Do any of you guys experience the second day soreness more than the day after?..or is that just a genetic thing for me? Also does anybody experience that "rock" feeling in the calves? They feel so solid and swollen that it feels like stone.....they keep a constant pump for a few days after the workout. I never experience this with any other muscle group and I am natural right now.

I'm definatly more sore 2 days after my work out than the following day, but I've never experienced that hard pump up to 2 days later...

Yes, I too am sorest the 2nd day after a stenuous workout.

Calves and abs can be worked daily, as they are both muscles that are used constantly.

I too have overdone it on my calves before, I took it as a learning lesson. I walk funny enough when my thighs are sore, so I try not to overdo it on the calves.

XBiker

Am always more sore the second day on calves. Also have felt that stone feeling as you call it. Think part of it is you can't rest your calves as much and it just takes a little longer for them to drain the extra blood and toxins out after a great workout. A couple times I haven't been able to walk from doing calves so I don't see any problem with your situation. Keep hittin em man

Winstrol the Pooh said:
So, I hit calves day before yesterday and they are so friggin sore I can't even bend my legs to walk. They literally feel like somebody opened them with a knife and inserted a stone into the muscle bellies. I always hit 'em hard, but sometimes I will throw in some extra shockers (several rest pause and drop sets) and when I do that they really swell up and feel hard as a rock a couple days later. For me, my calves are never really sore the following day after training. They are almost always more sore the second day. Do any of you guys experience the second day soreness more than the day after?..or is that just a genetic thing for me? Also does anybody experience that "rock" feeling in the calves? They feel so solid and swollen that it feels like stone.....they keep a constant pump for a few days after the workout. I never experience this with any other muscle group and I am natural right now.

Cool ass name!

Top Bottom