Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anybody own a hundai

Wrangler

New member
They have a great warranty and their cars are pretty cheap. I dont know what can go wrong but it cant be too costly to fix if theyre covered for 100,000 miles.
 
Are you kidding? This is EF.....nobody owns American Made here....so someone probably has one of those go-karts..............................errrrrrr........maybe not, if it is under 50K nobody here will buy it.
 
I have a 2003 Elantra. It placed 2 out of 8 cars tested in its class by Car & Driver. Go to the C&D website and search for it if you are interested.

The car feels very solid and generally well put together. Quiet engine, very nice handling. Power everything, 6-way adustable driver's seat, gigantor trunk. My only qualm is it's slightly underpowered. Could use another 15-20 horses.
 
I own a 2002 XG300. I have had some problems with it (rust on trunk in first 6 months, leaky windows, tranny went out @ 20,000 miles), but they were covered by the warranty. Not a bad car, but I don't know if I would buy another.
 
I own a 2002 XG300. I have had some problems with it

I think we would have to give them a little slack on that particular model since that was its debut year its going to have more problems and be less refined than an older model. But the tranny blowout at 20k is disturbing. Let's hope that was an anomoly.

Yeah the Tiburon will scoot. I think 0-60 is around 7 seconds. As for my Elantra, well its slow by my standards. Sixty comes up in about 8.5. If you had to stereotype me then you could picture the latina chick in the first Fast & the Furious. I'm 20 and my first car was hopped up '97 Integra.
 
anya said:
If you had to stereotype me then you could picture the latina chick in the first Fast & the Furious.

Whew, that's a relief because I was picturing you more as the Bus Driver on Southpark.
 
my friend just bought a santa fe... i think they suck actually... their warranty is only for powertrain... which isn't much...

they have a 36.000 mile bumper to bumper warranty like everyone else.

i'd rather get a honda than a hundai...much better build quality
 
I hear they are better but I got an Excel when they first came out like almost twenty years ago when I first got a car. It was worse than a go cart. I would be driving and pieces of it would just fall off. It was sort of amusing, but not really.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Whew, that's a relief because I was picturing you more as the Bus Driver on Southpark.


Amp, you jackass!


You flamed my 2nd ever post in C&C.


It took me 2 years to catch that wisecrack, but your 115lb ass is mine now.
 
LMAO. That's funny.

Well it turned out you really were a hottie afterall, so there was a happy ending to the story.

Speaking of happy ending.............
 
I read an article in the wall street journal recently which commented on how well hyundai is doing these days
I think they bought KIA too
the japanese auto makers are becoming concerned
apparently the quality has improved considerably and thier cars are becoming well regarded
 
hyandai is a terrible automobile

the depriciate amazingly fast and aren't worth a dime

I would never purchase a hyandai

ever!
 
RottenWillow said:
Amp, you jackass!


You flamed my 2nd ever post in C&C.


It took me 2 years to catch that wisecrack, but your 115lb ass is mine now.
LMAO!!!
 
My housemate/buddy owns a 2004 tiburon (is that spelled right?) anyways, its pretty cool.. WAAAAYYYY better looking than the earlier tiburons.. those were butt ugly.

i personally don't drive cars.. trucks for me :)
 
Top Bottom