Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any women here get results w/ Yohimbine HCL?

wynnyelle

I've been thinking about buying Yohimbine HCL. But until I get real, hard testimony, on this board, from women who have seen good spot fat reduction from using it, topically or orally, I'm not going to spend a penny on it.

I'm sure the stuff is great. I just need to see REAL success stories from REAL women first. Not secondhand stories or scientific stuff. So far I just haven't seen any...(shrug) I don't need any email, just post it on this thread. I check this place every day.

Thanks!

YES! i really think it worked. I only used it for a week but stopped because I took a break from the empty-stomach morning cardio so I didn't want to waste it if I wasn't going to be working out. I alternated, using it topically on inner/outer hip/thigh, I used 20mg. on each after a hot shower without towel drying, and with aloe gel. Then I would eat 5-10mg. and would go do cardio for 45-1hr. This stuff makes you retain water so you will not notice the results until after a day or so of last use. I used it on my triceps for only two days and noticed a change, and that's the last place I ever lose fat. I don't care what anyone says, but do not use it w/ ECA unless you want to have a heart attack on the treadmill. I am so serious about this. If you take the ECA, only use the Yhcl topically.

Try it on one leg for two weeks.. I bet you'll see a difference. Don't spread it out too much. Put it on a concentrated fatty spot. This is how I saw results.

Hey Natural --
Are you saying don't take the ECA with the oral Yhcl?? or with either the oral & topical??? Do you think it'd be okay to take Adipokinetix with the topical???

I wouldn't recommend taking ECA and Yhcl orally at the same time. I really think it's too much for the central nervous sytem/heart no matter how healthy and fit you are.

It all depends on your personal sensitivity to ephedrine. Some women are especially sensitive to it and others are not, its a personal thing and generalizations are too broad to make. If you have trouble with ephedrine, try the norephidrene containing stacks like Syntrax Adipokinetx. The nor versions do not seem to be as stimulatory as the plain ephedrine.

There is a thread on topical yohimbine HCL usage, you will want to read it ENTIRELY. There is great debate on the proper methods of use, but NOT on effectiveness of yohimbine HCL.

One thing, keep in mind that most products contain yohimbe extract, NOT pure chemical Yohimbine HCL. The US FDA allows the manufacturers to label their products as containing yohimbine (no HCL) as the active ingredient because it is found in the raw yohimbe. But there are other yohimbe analogs in the raw extract that are FAR MORE STIMULATORY on the central nervous system than the pure HCL.

The pure Yohimbine HCL is a very effective A2 receptor agonist against sex specific fat cells, but weaker on the central nervous system. So you will get a good fat release from it, without the heavy central nervous system jitters, clammy hands, headache, etc.

BE

Yohimbe Extract or yohimbine? is NOT equal to refined Yohimbine HCL.

Last edited:
Yohimbine occurs is nature -- Yohimbine HCl does not. If the label says "Yohimbine HCl", either it has Yohimbine HCl or they are committing fraud.

Same goes for "Ephedrine HCl", "Cocaine HCl", etc.

They CAN say "Yohimbine" just not "Yohimbine HCl"

I agree that yohimbine hcl does not occur in nature. I am still unsure whether the extraction process or perhaps even an hcl wash might not result in yohimbine hcl content- though it seems likely that yohimbine hcl content is either spiking or mislabeling.

but then what is one supposed to think when its labeled yohimbe hcl?

the supplement industry is so loosely regulated and very few companies even come close to label claim- it really is hard to know what you are getting sometimes. The FDA does not regulate it merely attacks, defames bans effective supplements and then moves on

peace

Top Bottom