Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any way to make Albacore Tuna less yucky??

BigRedCat

I bought like 10 cans of Albacore Tuna and damn it is nasty! I like regular Tuna allot better. Do you guys know any recipes to make it better? I usually just add some mayo,mustard and relish with some hot sauce to my tuna but even that dosen't help the Albacore much...Yuck! I hate to waste it so I need to find a way to eat it.

interesting - I much prefer albacore over chunk light. to each their own.
most everyone agrees that fresh tuna is the best choice, but fresh anything is more $$$.

gwl9dta4 - damn - that sounds really good right now :)

Trust me on this one bro, I just got done with my bulking cycle for a show, and the only way I can eat tuna at all, and I did eat a lot of it, is to add it to 1/2 th 3/4 cup of water, put it in a blender, hold your nose, and chug it. It may sound gross, but it is very effective. :spit:

sounds like a good plan latamier. i may try that just drinking it. i would probably have like 2 cups of water though

HappyScrappy said:
interesting - I much prefer albacore over chunk light. to each their own.
most everyone agrees that fresh tuna is the best choice, but fresh anything is more $$$.

gwl9dta4 - damn - that sounds really good right now :)

Heh, try it. Really good like that. But start with 1/2 lemon and see how you like it. If it's good then add the other half. My old man was a chef and owned several restaurants. Enjoy!!

I'm gonna try the lemon. I just hate how Albacore is more fishy smelling to me. Something about the smell is nasty. Like a Tijuanna whore! haha.

Place that albacore tuna in a strainer and rinse it in cold water for a couple minutes before you start. That get rids of the unpleasant smell and taste.

Top Bottom