Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any other bros suffer from recurring tendonitis in elbow?

I had a severe case of this for the last 4 months, got to the point that I couldn't lift for almost 2 months. I did all the usual therapys but wasn't getting any better. I couldn't even open a bottle of fucking mustard.

Buddy sent me to a place where they do Active Release Therapy. 5 sessions and I was back in the gym. The good thing about this therapy is they want you to use the arm not rest it. I am about 95% rigth now. Look up their website and you can find a location in your city that does this. I won't kid you it was painful but effective. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

Had it for years and then made changes and no more. Point one. Wouldnt think it but flat barbell bench pess was the primary culprit for me. Now only dumbells. Skull crushers yes and no. Use ez bar and adjust your elbow position to where it doesnt hurt-solved my skull crusher problem. Again, watch pressing motions for tendonitis-my experiences.

http://newmoms.bodytrends.com/nan.htm

nanhand5.gif

very common and ive said this many times

pain for over a year, inner elbow tendonitis

docs say cant help and stop lifting

2 weeks using this thing and its been 3 years and no pain

oh yeah they sell them at academy too

only difference from the pic is i used my whole hand to rotate the ball

I feel for you, I had that on and off for a couple of years. Its gone now, it is an overuse injury. I had it the worst when I was training tris 2 times a week. Rest and warming up properly is the only advice I can give you.-WULF

Top Bottom