Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any of you guys use caffiene before powerlifting competitons?

Yes a large coffee before the meet starts, or a heavy ME day, at a meet also an ephedrine or few lol, usually one before squats, then one before bench(right after squats, then 1-2 getting ready before deadlifts. The good ephedrine, not the crap kind that's legal everywhere. Took 8 one day at an old meet, which was way to many, drove back from WV at 100mph all the way and was wired all night until I sipped a beer-then BAM right to sleep.

A friend of mine gets the REAL ephedrine stuff from Eurpoe. Highly illegal if anyone finds it or if you get pulled over and they find it in your car...plan on going to jail...lol.

I can't even drink a regular soda and sleep that night. Caffeine kills me.

B True

My girlfriend can drink coffee and go right to sleep...scares me.

B True

hmmm i could see how someone could benefit, except they say that caffiene may block the ergogenic effect of creatine.....so i dunno how well it would work

CAFFEINE IS MY FRIEND :) I DONT DRINK POP OR COFFEE BUT I LOAD UP ON IT IN OTHER WAYS. IT KEEPS MY ENERGY HIGH FOR WORKOUTS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SLEEPING NO MATTER HOW LATE IN THE DAY I TAKE IT. I SLEEP LIKE A CHAMP

Probably because creatine forces water in your body to stay, and caffiene has a dehydrating effect. Actually I think the IOC lifted it's ban on it recently also, even if studies do say it helps.

well, the world doping organization lifted the ban, which means that the IOC has too.

caffeine for all !!

Top Bottom