Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any ideas what bf% I'm at? (pics)

Enock

http://www.mtsinfo.net/1.jpg
http://www.mtsinfo.net/2.jpg
http://www.mtsinfo.net/3.jpg

Kinda crappy resolution its a real cheap digi cam.

6"3"
Weight as of photo was 167. Taken today.
Waist umm I wear 33" pants & shorts but always use a belt or they would fall off. All other measurements I have no idea.
Bench: 185x8 then I fail.
18 yrs old will be 19 come june 22
Questions:

1. What bf% am I? I don't have calipers besides I'm more interested in what % I look like rather than what percent I am, the eye is the best judge.

2. What should I focus on, I hit everything as hard as I can but, day after rest days I have the most energy, then again day before rest day would give better recovery hmm.

Notes:

Legs arn't in the shot because of how I was forced to take the pic, you can bet your ass they arn't as thick as they should be, cardio gets in the way of there recovery, and I love cardio too much to quit.

I know I could definitly use some overall mass. Keep in mind though that I don't want to get very big, I'm so used to being a freaking stick that even what normal people cosidered to be not to big is freaky huge looking to me.

I'm a rail by default mass doesn't come easy to me. I'm also going the very slow route (which doesn't help), No real & true bulk up phase.

You guys kick ass thnx for any input

you are between 8-10% bf
since you didn't ask for a 'bulking' phase I can't really help you; all I can say is, YOU NEED TO PUT ON A LOT OF MUSCLE
:smash: :smash: <--I love this smashing guy lol

I'd guess almost the same, but the very lean sometimes have deceptively ripped abs. E.G: For a 6'0" person: 10% of 150 = 15 pounds of fat = not all that much over the abs. 10% of 210 = 21 pounds of fat = bye bye six pack.

I'd still say between 7-9 %

between 10-12% honestly. my room mate is roughly your build and hes at 12, you are a bit leaner around the midsection than him. are your legs lean? ie if you pinch the skin away from the muscle is it fairly thin?

you look very lean but remember with less muscle your overall percentage will be higher. thats why its bodyfat percentage. the percentage of your body that is fat. more muscle, throws the ratio off.

7-9 is very lean. one of the trainers i work with stays consistently at 6%. i see all ends of the spectrum.

bignate73 said:
between 10-12% honestly. my room mate is roughly your build and hes at 12, you are a bit leaner around the midsection than him. are your legs lean? ie if you pinch the skin away from the muscle is it fairly thin?

you look very lean but remember with less muscle your overall percentage will be higher. thats why its bodyfat percentage. the percentage of your body that is fat. more muscle, throws the ratio off.

7-9 is very lean. one of the trainers i work with stays consistently at 6%. i see all ends of the spectrum.

legs are lean, midsection was the last to go, so everything else leaned up before that.

That's what my abs looked like at an all time low of 7% bodyfat. I would concentrate more on adding mass, especially at your height. At 5 foot 8, im smoother than you for now (bf at around 10%), but weight ten lbs more. Definately focus on some weight gain, even if it means putting on a little fat. I can't visualize your waist being 33, because I'm much shorter and a bit heavier, my pants size is 30.

looks good but are u trying for the ripped look or put on size if its the ripped look u are doing good but if size look u need some serious protein intake I would say about 6/7% bf:cool:

Top Bottom