Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any ever herd of 3z?

jaa20

One of my friends got this and he wants me to ask y'all if y'all know anything about it. Supposed to like release natural hormones at night or something?

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! they are charging 25.00+ for this shit??
Magnesium (Magnesium Chelate) 400mg 100%
Copper (Copper Chelate) 0.15mg 8%
Zinc (Zinc Citrate) 30mg 200

Pro blend (1383mg) Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (Root) (10:1 Powdered extract) Magnolia Bark, Passion Flower (Passiflora Incranata) (4:1 Powdered extract). L-Theanine, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Bacopa Monniera P.E. 20% Baccosides

This product is a fail!!!!!!! When it comes to the objective/point of this product they failed imo. Need2sleep combine with Hcgenerate would be way way better. However I own a retail supplement store and I'm also the leader of this entire forum and I want people to know I don't care about money or selling a product. WHat I care about most of all is YOU!!! You and every other member of this site. I want you to get the best, have the best, be the best. I want to help you change your life for the better. I want to help you save money, get great products, get the best advice. Half the least amount of sides as you can...

With that being said Let me be str8 up honest. ALRI Comatose, 30 Tablets
ALRI Comatose is way better than this product is. Put them up head to head in price, results, objective and Comatose is a better designed product.
Use NEEDEF for a 7% discount and buy this from orbit if you want to get a product like that.

Top Bottom