Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Estrogen for women?

Says who? A physician? Estrogen levels decline with age, so the level is heavily dependent upon age.

Anti-E's can be taken for several weeks at a time w/o any permanent sides, so responsible experimentation is possible.

but check this out first

Diindolymethane - Natural Protection from Estrogens

You must spread some Karma around (ie give karma to other members too) before giving it to RottenWillow again.

Thanks for the read.

My wife doesn't mind eating broccoli. You ladies eat broccoli?

FYI for ladies considering anti-E's prior to comp. If you've never tried something like Arimidex, research it carefully, then titrate your dose slowly. Suddenly experiencing menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and/or fatigue can mean you're taking too much. Then after your competition, taper down rather than just abruptly drop the anti-E.

I have been taking DIM, it helps balance estrogen levels. I get lighter/shorter periods and no signs of PMS (being super emotional). I seriously recommend it to ANY woman who has extreme PMS.

seein how this got a bump...I've been exceptionally satisfied with estrosmart as of late

Top Bottom