Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Estrogen for women?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Wife has "slightly" over the top estrogen levels. What can she use to lower her E levels "safely" without dropping her E down to dangerously low levels?

I use Aromasin at 12.5mgs EOD. But I wouldn't dare give her what I'm using! LOL

If her blood was drawn by a doctor then don't they have some suggestions?

Mucking around with a woman's estrogen isn't the best idea without the intention of correcting the reason why things are out of whack. It's not like with a guy (if he's too low on testosterone, add more).

Wife has "slightly" over the top estrogen levels. What can she use to lower her E levels "safely" without dropping her E down to dangerously low levels?

I would recommend checking levels at various times of the month, as estrogen levels get higher and lower depending on your cycle. It's never a stable level.
Messing around with lowering her estrogen levels could give her osteoporosis though.
Estrogen levels could be high if she's overweight, has diabetes or high blood pressure.
Her estrogen levels will get lower naturally as she ages.
I guess if she wants to lower her estrogen she could exercise more/ lose some weight, that'll do it.

No suggestions. Docs are stupid nowadays. Sorry to say it. But its true.
My first response is to find another doctor until she finds one she can communicate with and whose opinion she respects.

Alternatively, tell her to get a book entitled "What your doctor won't tell you about premenopause" by Dr. John Lee and to read that. At least she'll understand what's going on with her body and it gives you some alternative ways to safely treat hormonal imbalance.

Excess estrogen can be caused by a lot of health conditions, some benign (as Trex said, it's the wrong time of the month to draw) to PCOS, perimenopause, birth control pills, diet, environmental factors and even a brain tumor. And that's just the stuff I can think of off the top of my head.

Says who? A physician? Estrogen levels decline with age, so the level is heavily dependent upon age.

Anti-E's can be taken for several weeks at a time w/o any permanent sides, so responsible experimentation is possible.

but check this out first

Diindolymethane - Natural Protection from Estrogens

I take novladex at contest prep 20 mg last 8 weeks then I tapper it for about a month at 10mg even then you still get fucked emotionaly from it like the worst kind of emotional PMS ever. Also around the 6 week mark I have had hot flashes ...

I take novladex at contest prep 20 mg last 8 weeks then I tapper it for about a month at 10mg even then you still get fucked emotionaly from it like the worst kind of emotional PMS ever. Also around the 6 week mark I have had hot flashes ...

What desirable effects do you get from it, QT? Does it aid fat loss as well as getting dry?

What desirable effects do you get from it, QT? Does it aid fat loss as well as getting dry?

It does aid in fat loss in your estrogen stores glutes and hams are stuborn like most woman oh and your boobs say good bye to any natural breast you have.

Yeap! That's what I want! And lots of it! To be around a female with BAD PMS all the time! Yayyyy!!! :D

Nolvadex for the wife? Hells to the F*** NO!

Top Bottom