Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

Bunch of fucking Nancy Drew and Hardy boys in this thread. Hopefully scooby doo pops in to solve this mystery.

Headolio is actually making sense here. Problem is Democrat led gun control will never be accepted. Has to come from Republicans.

Same way cuts to Entitlements and welfare has to come from Democrats.

New federal waters for drilling - democrats.

Last edited:
I don't know if yall watched brobama earlier but guess which family was there at the press conference and the only one they mentioned.. the "mcdonalds" aka the stupid short blonde haired bish that aint cry a fuckin tear and was lookin happier than a ngr on 2150 hydros in her interviews

My first thought the first day was that this was staged or set up when I saw Obama's reaction. I k msged machine and told him my suspicious and after that I pushed it out of my mind and refused to entertain it. I told myself I was effin crazy and just having problems dealing with the fact that someone could be this inhuman. Since then I have stayed away from the entire thing for the most part so I wouldn't go looking for something I already wanted to find and get sucked into madness.

My first thought the first day was that this was staged or set up when I saw Obama's reaction. I k msged machine and told him my suspicious and after that I pushed it out of my mind and refused to entertain it. I told myself I was effin crazy and just having problems dealing with the fact that someone could be this inhuman. Since then I have stayed away from the entire thing for the most part so I wouldn't go looking for something I already wanted to find and get sucked into madness.

tl;dr

Top Bottom