Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

So which is it, a hoax , or murder by government? The 2 possibilities would present 2 completely different sets of facts, yet you are willing to believe either, yet not believe, CNN, the Government, or the people of the town?

Don't believe them, believe youtube! Does that really make sense?

The youtube conspiracy nuts are focusing on a hoax, ie, the people are actors, the kids didn't die etc.

You can't say that's a possibility, and its also a possibility that they are real people and did die. That's like saying I'll believe anything, except the obvious truth.

Imagine a hoax of that magnitude in your neighborhood. Do you think people would know if there was a shooting or not? If people died or not? If the people on TV were their neighbors or actors? Would people know kids at the school, and teachers that work there?. Would it be possible to fake something like that and not have 1 single person come forward and say something?

Hahja I wouldn't throw out CNN... CNN has been known for throwing out fake info... It's a government mouth piece.

why has nobody mentioned the picture of the little girl with her family and then the video of president obama with the supposedly dead little girl with the same dress she had on with the pic of her family??? somebody discredit that plz i wood appreciate it.....

i dont wanna believe govt would do shit like that but i mean that's fuckin bizarre..

then there's a youtube vid of the little girls "aunt" that said she was a great sister to her "big" sisters when obviously her two other sisters that didnt die were obviously younger...

i dont believe alot of the conspiracy shit but that shit is just unexplainable so check that part of the conspiracy out atleast if you pay attention to nuthin else

http://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/fampicture.png

http://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/628x471.jpg

and the "dad" is the same dude laughing in the video before he starts the interview then starts crying

Your right. There is no such thing as a conspiracy with anything ever. LE and Gov't are always up front. I apologize.

At a boy! Just believe whatever they tell u bro. Ppl don't like ppl that questions shit. Our government would never have a hand in creating false flags like 9/11.. Btw building 7 never came down, ok?! Thats why they never mentioned it on the commission report.

Top Bottom