Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another school shooting anyone have details? 27 dead I heard

Check the link on my Facebook. That's not the only time I've read or heard that though

The children were supposed to have been shot point blank execution style. Which is why it was even more sickening. Now your telling me its a semi auto rifle? Which is it?

As for stories straight...fine...excuse the parents, children, and outside witnesses. But Law enforcement has been changing their story constantly. First its this then that, no wait it was actually this...no...actually nevermind it was that...
Way more going on.

you can't shoot someone point blank execution style with a rifle? since when?
and law enforcement changing their stories?? shocking, I didn't realize they were human and might be prone to ptsd too.
I can't imagine trying to give a statement under those circumstance and I have handled mass casualty incidents...

dead children in that quantity on home soil would fucking ruin me.

^^^^^^ this.

I have a coworker who volunteered on the sandy hook fire department for 3 years before he moved south. He has 2 bros he used to fight fire with that havent slept a wink without drugs because of the shit they saw that day. One of these guys was the second fire fighter through the door. He picked up a young boy. . . the only kid he found alive . . who was crying for mom. He held pressure while he ran to find an ambulance. By the time he got outside the boy had silenced. He was pronounced enroute. He cannot get over it.

This is not a hoax. Real people, real lives lost, rear mother fucker who killed peoples babies.

Burn. U are awesome. But on this one. STFU.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Asian?

And why the fuck did it take the first responders 20 fucking minutes to get there?!!

2 reasons.

First...like most small towns the responding Fire and EMS agencies are volunteer. The first 911 call is taken. The dispatcher notifies the personnel via pager. The fire fighters respond to the station obeying traffic laws. Then they jump in the trucks and go to the call. On a great response you are looking at 10 minutes at best.

Second...from what I am told. And I have good sources. The fire fighters and emts were on scene within 12 minutes of the first 911 call. However they were not cleared to enter the school by LEOs until 19 minutes after call. This is very normal...for good reason the police clear and secure the scene before allowing ems into harms way. Many fire fighters have been killed in the line of duty by not adhearing to this rule.

I am not sure how long it took police to arrive. I know it was quicker than 10min.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

There's always gonna be shit surrounding tragedies....fuck there are people who don't believe the holocaust happened, how do you think the victims and families felt with that?

Just how we are...divided...as usual. We have the right (for now) to believe what we want...no reason to get all butt hurt and shit...it's an online forum, Jesus, who cares what other people think? Believe what you want and move on.

yeah...Im staying out of this thread again..

Im butthurt and shit because I have small kids, I was a first responder for a good long ass time..Im intimately familiar with life threatening situations and having to be the one that keeps it together and because it happened like 30 miles from where I live.
and this all reminds me of the shit talking that went on post 911 which I worked as a first responder two days after it happened

its all a little too close to home for me

but I know better...it is an internet forum..and a juicer board at that.

Does anyone think its out of the realm of possibility for our gov't to cause this? Or even hoax it? For their agenda? I would hope not.

I'll believe children were killed, I would also believe they werent.

But no matter what happened there is some serious cover-up conspiracy shit going on. Its way deeper than shooting kids in a school. There was an agenda here. Our gov't or this supposed NWO or whatever.... it doesnt stop at face value of a random school shooting.

Google Sandy hook hoax and read and watch some of the stuff. If children were killed its horrible. But listen to all the other evidence offered up about the gunmen(men plural), weapons, coroner interviews, police interviews, footage, investigation ect. Form your own conclusion.<<< not about a hoax but about some seriously deep bullshit going on.

I'm a parent too so anyone thinking im just being non caring about dead children can eat my ass and die. As for the police...im not talking about on scene guys traumatized from kids. Dont be naive about it. I'm talking statements made from higher ups who werent even there.

You brought up 9/11 ... It was awful. An absolute tragedy. But you really think it wasnt our own gov't behind it?

The things that make me 'a fucking retard' about this:
- The ME showed no remorse or sadness or anything while giving a statement, he did more laughing than anything
- Some of the victims parents were giving interviews within a few days of their kids being murdered, talk about being fucking ruined, how can they do that?
- In the link, they show one such dad...laughing smiling 'we on?' then quickly turned sad to give his statement.

I'm just saying what I've come across, I don't know WHAT to believe, but as I said before I am not gonna get butt hurt from reading conflicting ideas or beliefs on a forum. People seriously need to chill the fuck out.

yeah...Im staying out of this thread again..

Im butthurt and shit because I have small kids, I was a first responder for a good long ass time..Im intimately familiar with life threatening situations and having to be the one that keeps it together and because it happened like 30 miles from where I live.
and this all reminds me of the shit talking that went on post 911 which I worked as a first responder two days after it happened

its all a little too close to home for me

but I know better...it is an internet forum..and a juicer board at that.
And I respect that.. you're 1000000% entitled to your feelings and opinions, as am I and the rest of the people.

Top Bottom