Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another proof of nomarriage.com

Seriously I should take a shit and wipe my ass with this thread!

That is about all it is worth.

damn sounds like theo is big pimpin.

also..Down the Mysterious Hole's posting style is almost identical to Angel's

Good thing that Jnev and Pdaddy were not married to their baby mammas.

Give it a rest w/the retarded banter RG's... it is really REALLY old. And do the entire site a favor, the next time you mention me or my family specifically either make it informative or at the very least entertaining. This shit was just sad...

I could not imagine wasting that much of my time writing something as stupid as what he wrote. Just goes to show you...

lol.

No one can argue against what I said. Typical. Hey look WMDs!!! Houses are awesome investments!! Invest in dot-coms!!

avoid child custody battles, avoid drama, avoid lawyers, avoid stress, avoid family fights, avoid dragging everyone into your drama, avoid splitting your paycheck :

nomarriage.com

This has been a public service announcment from the RG Foundation.

r

lol.

No one can argue against what I said. Typical. Hey look WMDs!!! Houses are awesome investments!! Invest in dot-coms!!

avoid child custody battles, avoid drama, avoid lawyers, avoid stress, avoid family fights, avoid dragging everyone into your drama, avoid splitting your paycheck :

nomarriage.com

This has been a public service announcment from the RG Foundation.

r

You don't NEED to be married to get dragged through the dirt with lawyers, family fights, *dragging everyone into your drama*, child custody and splitting your paycheck. Just ask Pdaddy and Jnev (not picking on you two guys but you two are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head who have to deal with this stuff even though clearly nomarriage.com have nothing to do with your SPECIFIC situations).

You've obviously never been self-employed or had even a modicum of success RG as you have never been sued. LMFAO

You think that someone *slipping and falling* in front of your business won't wreak havoc on every aspect of your life?

Or ask BRR/GSpellwin about doing business with a once highly-regarded, closely trusted friend. THAT REALLY bit them in the ass... didn't it? Perhaps there is a website that you can pimp to them that would answer all of their questions and allay their concerns of being put out of business by a what turned out to be a low-life piece of shit.

Oh hey, maybe it will make you cackle with delight when you get slammed with a lawsuit by a crackhead who injured themnselves while trying to rob your store? (Happened to my parents TWICE.)

Or maybe you will own an establishment where acoholic beverages are served and some young pretty piece of shit will sue you for MILLIONS because *supposedly* she was underage and served in your place of business, goes and flips her car and has to have brain surgery and then you have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to merely defend. Even though her case has ZERO MERIT you are forced to either settle out of court or pay tens of thousands to defend and roll the dice that the jury might feel sorry for her and throw her a coupla hundred thousand because she is so young and pretty - hell, the insurance company pays for it all... don't they? (Happened to my parents too).

So please stuff a sock in it because you sound like a fucking fool.

The only people who successfully avoid any sort of legal drama are those that:

1. never did a damned thing with their lives (and even those people sometimes get dragged in).

2. never had more than 10 bucks in their bank account.

Which category do YOU fall into?

I gotsa a website fer ya:

just-keep-your-trap-shut-if-you-have-nothing-intelligent-informative-or-entertaining-to-say.com

What say the rest of elite?

You don't NEED to be married to get dragged through the dirt with lawyers, family fights, *dragging everyone into your drama*, child custody and splitting your paycheck. Just ask Pdaddy and Jnev (not picking on you two guys but you two are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head who have to deal with this stuff even though clearly nomarriage.com have nothing to do with your SPECIFIC situations).

You've obviously never been self-employed or had even a modicum of success RG as you have never been sued. LMFAO

You think that someone *slipping and falling* in front of your business won't wreak havoc on every aspect of your life?

Or ask BRR/GSpellwin about doing business with a once highly-regarded, closely trusted friend. THAT REALLY bit them in the ass... didn't it? Perhaps there is a website that you can pimp to them that would answer all of their questions and allay their concerns of being put out of business by a what turned out to be a low-life piece of shit.

Oh hey, maybe it will make you cackle with delight when you get slammed with a lawsuit by a crackhead who injured themnselves while trying to rob your store? (Happened to my parents TWICE.)

Or maybe you will own an establishment where acoholic beverages are served and some young pretty piece of shit will sue you for MILLIONS because *supposedly* she was underage and served in your place of business, goes and flips her car and has to have brain surgery and then you have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to merely defend. Even though her case has ZERO MERIT you are forced to either settle out of court or pay tens of thousands to defend and roll the dice that the jury might feel sorry for her and throw her a coupla hundred thousand because she is so young and pretty - hell, the insurance company pays for it all... don't they? (Happened to my parents too).

1. never did a damned thing with their lives (and even those people sometimes get dragged in).

just-keep-your-trap-shut-if-you-have-nothing-intelligent-informative-or-entertaining-to-say.com

Yeah he should just shut his non-knowing self up!

nomarraige.com

avoids:

child custody
alimony
stress
fights
lawyers
1,000,000 internet threads

nomarriage.com. "For ALL your life's happiness needs" (tm)

r

nomarraige.com

avoids:

child custody
alimony
stress
fights
lawyers
1,000,000 internet threads

nomarriage.com. "For ALL your life's happiness needs" (tm)

r

Jnev and Pdaddy were not married to their baby mamas. What website should they be checking out?

Top Bottom