Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another proof of nomarriage.com

LOL@marriage...

Getting a divorce is as easy as getting married, that is unless you have kids and according to all the babymama and babydaddy's running around I am thinking that it's more like DONT HAVE KIDS.com.

You know I don't mind poking *a little fun* at people who are just plain old dumbasses that can't let shit go. Ask Pdaddy or anyone of the others that posted up all sortsa dumbshit back in the day. (Not picking on Pdaddy just saying I remember him posting stuff up about the fact that he thought he should have custody of his baby because the mother smoked. :rolleyes: ) EVERY couple goes through petty dumbshit in the very beginning of a split. It's human nature, married or just shacked up for a minute till the thrill dies.

But dude, it's REALLY INSULTING to my children and children who have been forced to endure similar nightmares of abuse to put them in the same thread, let alone sentence about something as petty and trivial as the crap you posted up.

You wanna talk a paralell? How bout the sick fuck in Austria that had his daughter in his own basement for like 25 years, having 6 kids with her, his wife raising 3 of them above ground or that sick bitch in England who had her two daughters locked in her basement, the father not able to see them FOR EIGHT YEARS - the kids so damaged from living in the dark, playing with rats that they weren't able to be socialized as human beings. See now, shit like that - THAT is sorta like what is happening to my kids.

You wanna talk about educating the masses with information about all the sick shit that goes on right in front of everyone's nose that NOBODY does dick about until the situation is so outofcontrol that those kids are FUBAR'd for life - rock on my brother. But this stuff?

Come on dude...

LOL@marriage...

Getting a divorce is as easy as getting married, that is unless you have kids and according to all the babymama and babydaddy's running around I am thinking that it's more like DONT HAVE KIDS.com.

You know I don't mind poking *a little fun* at people who are just plain old dumbasses that can't let shit go. Ask Pdaddy or anyone of the others that posted up all sortsa dumbshit back in the day. (Not picking on Pdaddy just saying I remember him posting stuff up about the fact that he thought he should have custody of his baby because the mother smoked. :rolleyes: ) EVERY couple goes through petty dumbshit in the very beginning of a split. It's human nature, married or just shacked up for a minute till the thrill dies.

But dude, it's REALLY INSULTING to my children and children who have been forced to endure similar nightmares of abuse to put them in the same thread, let alone sentence about something as petty and trivial as the crap you posted up.

You wanna talk a paralell? How bout the sick fuck in Austria that had his daughter in his own basement for like 25 years, having 6 kids with her, his wife raising 3 of them above ground or that sick bitch in England who had her two daughters locked in her basement, the father not able to see them FOR EIGHT YEARS - the kids so damaged from living in the dark, playing with rats that they weren't able to be socialized as human beings. See now, shit like that - THAT is sorta like what is happening to my kids.

You wanna talk about educating the masses with information about all the sick shit that goes on right in front of everyone's nose that NOBODY does dick about until the situation is so outofcontrol that those kids are FUBAR'd for life - rock on my brother. But this stuff?

Come on dude...

Wanna talk about sick fucks...... This was three houses down from my best friend. Cause of Lusby Freezer Deaths Determined - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Darlin, NOTHING surprizes me... NOTHING.

I am all about light-hearted humor, laughing at stupid people doing stupid shit but when a regular poster of EF is so desperate for attention/entertainment that they would stoop to making fun of my family's nightmarish situation I gotta say EF has slid to an alltime low...

You know eliteandy, reading that story nearly broke my heart. I am about to FINALLY get my out-of-state, non-custodial parent visitation next month and both my husband and I fear that based on his behavior over the past 9 years my ex would rather kill my girls then give them up for a visit with me and my husband in our home in Texas.

I have survived the last 3 years, how, I don't know. But I always had hope that someday the nightmare would be over. If he kills my girls I won't be able to survive.

Razorguns... is that entertainment enough for you?

Razorguns,

The last few days you actually had some good posts and added something for people to think about then I clicked on your thread and the first thing I saw was BM.

This post is off the fuckking wall! Why do you have to mention BM? WTF is going through your head? Did you forget to take your medication skippy?

I just wonder how you find crap like this to post and make it about BM. Dude, people are a mess when they divorce and the younger they are the more fucked up they seem to be when they split. This long assed exchange is about two angry people and geezus and to top it off it's from Myspace.

As far as nomarriage.com is concerned, I strongly advise you to keep visiting that site and heed its message.

Just when I thought you had some class and actually had something relevant to type you come up with this crap.

I am sorely saddened to see you have to make everything about children or pissed off ex's something to do with my wife. This has nothing to do with her, has nothing to do with her children, certainly has nothing to do with her situation and was in the worst taste ever and stalker-like.

Now I am back to the same opinion of you I had before, because, you didn't give this post much thought, or if you did you must really be angry at her. Still scratching my head as to your motive in this thread.

Amazing how many people are so limited in their thought processes.

You know eliteandy, reading that story nearly broke my heart. I am about to FINALLY get my out-of-state, non-custodial parent visitation next month and both my husband and I fear that based on his behavior over the past 9 years my ex would rather kill my girls then give them up for a visit with me and my husband in our home in Texas.

I have survived the last 3 years, how, I don't know. But I always had hope that someday the nightmare would be over. If he kills my girls I won't be able to survive.

Razorguns... is that entertainment enough for you?

K to you for continuing the fight! I highly doubt that anything will happen. Statistically speaking of course. I have oodles of stories!!! My brother deals with an outta town ex also. She is unstable at best(non medicated Bi-Polar) and every time they leave we all pray they come home! Not that she would kill them but more so pick up and run. The last visit his oldest lost two chunks of his front teeth while at her house!

I see my boy every other day and every other weekend 50/50. Its no secret to her or anyone that knows me, living without my son would be no different than a 6x6 cell. Or not living at all. I told her once to keep a copy of man on fire for any new boyfriend to watch and then think twice when dealing with my son.

K to you for continuing the fight! I highly doubt that anything will happen. Statistically speaking of course. I have oodles of stories!!! My brother deals with an outta town ex also. She is unstable at best(non medicated Bi-Polar) and every time they leave we all pray they come home! Not that she would kill them but more so pick up and run. The last visit his oldest lost two chunks of his front teeth while at her house!

I see my boy every other day and every other weekend 50/50. Its no secret to her or anyone that knows me, living without my son would be no different than a 6x6 cell. Or not living at all. I told her once to keep a copy of man on fire for any new boyfriend to watch and then think twice when dealing with my son.

Hey bro,

As far as something happening there is a 60 - 40% chance he will do something to the girls. To let you know how wacked this guy is I'll give you a couple examples;

When the girls were living with BM.. "If you pick her I'll kill myself" This when the youngest was 6 yrs old.

"Sit on the floor here girls" You are going to be whores just like your mother if you talk to her"

"I'll kill you before I let your whore mother have you"

So let's see a little bit of the ex's family history.

The grandfather stabbed his wife some 50 times in front of 5 children, her ex's father was the youngest age 6 at the time.

The ex's father beat his mother so often and badly she kept an apt down the street where they resided most of the time.When the girls turned 13 he slept with them and one was committed to an institution to this day she remains medicated, of course he can't be alone with the grandkids.

The ex beat BM for 2 1/2 hrs until he left after she lay in a pool of blood unconcious.

He bought his 11 yr old daughter razor blades to shave her pubic hair and dyed her hair blond.

So if anyone thinks this is funny please chuckle with me.

Now we have yet another BM trouble with the ex thread, since little r started this I think I have3 the right to post some of what she has experienced. If anyone has a problem with me saying this I can be found on easily by sending me an email at [email protected]. Or you can google my ass, since I am very sneaky with my email adress since it happens to be my name. I would appreciate any donations you might like to send. Please make them in the 5 figure range.

Any more questions or comments from now on about how funny the plight of children is no matter who was the parent is, will be found to be in as bad taste as this thread and its originator.

Thanks for your time.
Dale

Last edited:
word.

in closing:

DO

NOT

GET

MARRIED

kids (w/o living together for 3 years and above 25 first)

(if not, feel free to read this and BM threads on what hell awaits those who MARRY THE WRONG PEOPLE)

nomarriage.com

r

2008marriage.jpg

Good thing that Jnev and Pdaddy were not married to their baby mammas.

Give it a rest w/the retarded banter RG's... it is really REALLY old. And do the entire site a favor, the next time you mention me or my family specifically either make it informative or at the very least entertaining. This shit was just sad...

Top Bottom