Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another proof of nomarriage.com

howaboutusingacondomnexttimeiheartheyrereallycheap.com

r

howaboutrazorgunsisanorangecountywannabebeverlyhilllooserandislikedlessandlessbypeopleonefsoheshouldstfu.com

howaboutrazorgunsisanorangecountywannabebeverlyhilllooserandislikedlessandlessbypeopleonefsoheshouldstfu.com

noyoumusthbenewhererazorgunsisnotgoingawayandactuallyenjoysfightingcuzitkeepshimnoccupiedwhilefootageisrenderinginthebackground.com

r

The bottom line of this thread summarized:

r likes no marriage etc because' 1 he can't get a date so forget marriage 2 he has no life so lives through more popular people example.

James Bond, which he thinks he is witty, clever, suave and intelligent.

Carlos Santana, cause he has talent and can play the guitar (also is Hispanic)and is successful.

Anymore would take too much of my time and I actually accomplish something during the day besides making stupid nonsensical remarks that are annoying and playing the generic free on line games against 5 yr olds in China.

Plus I can spell and don't often make grammatical errors.

Oh, I finally visited the site r posted here.

I can only say r must not be able to read. This site is specifically for information on why NOT to marry an American woman but why TO marry a foreign bride. This site is how to find mail order brides you dumb ass.

Last edited:
Oh yea and which website should Big Rick Rock and George Spellwin be directed to for their obvious stupidity?

I mean, why shouldn't you help them out too? Seeing as how you've already been so generous....

Top Bottom