Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Fun Sunday, 10-09-03

brian747478` said:
good day for all i believe. it does feel good to set pr's at this bodyweight, know i have room to grown before boston:)

You did awesome today man. If I keep losing weight, though, I'll be right down there with you...lol.

B True

Words cannot express how much fun I had today.

Thank you so much Clint for being the kind of guy that you are.

He gave me help and tips on everything that I did today, without me even asking.

I'm going to work on that knees to nipples thing. The next time you see me, it will be a lot stronger.

Tell your family how much we appreciate everything that they did for us as well.

And to everyone else that trained today, I am amazed and awed by how incredibly strong you ALL are. Truly motivational.
...chad...

Here's what I did today.

Chain suspended GM: 45x5, 135x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x0 (It didn't even move). I've never done them off the chains before, but off the pins I have done 245.

Light squats: 45x5, 135x5

Conan's walk: 105x1/2 turn, 195x1/2 turn, 285x1/2 turn, 375x1/2 turn, 465x2 1/4 turns, 555x5 feet, 555x1 1/2 turns

Farmer's walk: a few warmups, 145x40 feet, 235x ~35 feet - big time PR

Fingled fingers: a few warmpus, then all five fingers in a row

Stones: 160 stone to 61" platform, and 185 stone to 61" platform. I love the stones. :)

Had an absolute blast. I feel good now. I can't get to sleep though. Too much Red Bull on the way home. :lmao:
...chad...

brian747478` said:
thanx bro, i felt good. had a good overhead workout today as well.
i may post it:)

What's that shit?............Post up or shut up ;)

Looks like an exciting day for all. Makes me want to drive another 18 hours.

Nice job everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone did great, way to go.

Wow, a 1K tire..... crazy...

b fold the truth said:
queen, Amanda, had a great day also. I still think that she needs to let me borrow those pants...I'd look GREAT in them.

thats not a sight i wanna see...maybe i have a biased opinion but i dont think they'd look quite as good on you

it was great, im completely dead....lol

me and trinity are getting ready for ohp workout with bfold and cheese.

here is what i did yesterday:

chain suspended gm - 495!!! most i have ever done on any gm is 315.

conans wheel - nothing to brag about - 550 for half turn. picked up the 735 but couldnt walk with it.

farmers - 40 feet with the 235's. i managed to pick up the 285's and take 4 steps. i have never picked up that much weight on any kind of deadlift.

tire flip - i had the 1k tire up to my waist 3 times yesterday. i tried it a total of 4 times.

fingel fingers - i flipped all 5 ties.... that was just fun.

stones - loaded the 230 stone to the 61 inch platform. a pr by height, plus i did it with no tacky.

good day, now time to get ready for ohp.,

X

Top Bottom