Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

annoyed!!

N

new@gettinbig

Ok maybe it is my diet and lack of carbs but I get so annoyed by all these posts that are posted by someones husband, boyfriend, son, yada yada yada!!! If you got a question ask yourself...its very simple and i am sure we are all able to type and searching the site is really quite simple...If i see one more question about CLEN im gonna lose it!!! Ladies it is YOUR body...ask for yourself...it is not something to fuck around w/ and trust some dude to find out good cycle dosages and info for you!! Ok sorry...I feel better now....i also found a way to improvise till i get my computer fixed...i just cut and paste one of ya'lls posts and use your h:) takes me longer to type but.....anyways...im very irritable today if you cant tell!!!!!

awwww do you need a back rub..you know i'm game right!!! ;)

but i agree with ya. remember my aggression post and all my rants a week ago. i was fuming. :redhot:

i'm too tired to respond to all of them... :rolleyes:

Now that's innovation....Quick everyone, hoard your h's so new can't steal them.

Now about Clen, my husband wants to use it to add mass, but I started him on a cycle of 550 IU of estrogen instead....would Sudafed have been better for his first cycle?

What about guys who have girlfriends/friends that use AS giving advice... :angel: ;)

now thats a different story.....I was just a little moody yesterday.....dont mind me....4 more weeks and i will be semi-normal again:)

That is definatly a serious shit attitude. I'm assuming that im the "boyfriend" piece of crap that went so far out of his way to piss you off.

My girlfriend does not visit elite and she asked me to check into it for her, and of course I did. Wish I hadn't now.

Once again, sorry for wasting your precious time. I'll stay off this board.

ORCA

ocra - this is not directed at you... we get about 10-15 questions a week that basically say what should i put my gf/wife on...

read warlobos post at the top, hopefully you'll see where we're coming from on this one

get your girl on the board... is there any reason why she cant do her own posting? it is her body... would you want her to do research for your cycle? probably not!

First of all Orca this thread was not directed towards you at all....i dont even remember any of your posts to be honest! I just see SO many posts from guys asking questions about cycles, dosages etc...for their wives, girfriends etc.....it just concerns me a tad....and it gets to be old...A woman should get first hand info herself...it is serious shit and it is her body!!! Not something to be taken lightly at all!!! I am glad you guys are looking out for your girls and want to find out what is best for them, but i really think this is something they should research themselves....its going into their bodies and it could lead to serious lifelong sides!!!!! Its my personal opinion, i am bitchy from time to time and i had to vent a little....no harm intended! I am just trying to understand y so many women find it so hard to post themselves and get on here.....most everyone has internet access and this is something they should take the time and read if they are considering using any type of AAS.....

Plus we need detailed info....stats...history etc to really help someone and give them good solid advice....I commend you for taking the time to ask questions and look out for your girls....but I really believe it is something they should do....sorry if I came across w/ an attitude or made ya mad....not directed to you or anyone else individually for that matter.....just a general observation and my thoughts:)

Well before i was pissed about what you said, but I appologize for getting all uptight. I understand about what your saying about getting her to do her research, its like chokin a donkey to get her on the computer for a minute.

peace ORCA

Top Bottom