Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for this..

Re: Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for th

SoKlueles said:
hummmmmmmmmm i still think there are doubters bbf.....

no, the thing is, the more "a girl" BBF knows that's posting on the boards is defended, the more people raise the BS flag. it's stupid, pathetic, and annoying.

when my gf started posting on EF, we didn't make 10 threads defending who she was or trying to prove that she was really my gf and not me posting as a chick. she came onto the boards and started posting like anyone else that's new to the boards. the more emphasis someone puts into the "no, really, i'm a real person and not this person's alter" the more people doubt those statements.

and just like Tuc, i don't know why i even bother clicking on threads like this.

Re: Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for th

TheOak84 said:
must be dial tone

Orb, the last thing I need is the mental image of Dial_Tone next time her and I are having sex...thanks...

BodyByFinaplix said:
Orb, the last thing I need is the mental image of Dial_Tone next time her and I are having sex...thanks...

ur right, give me bad karma if u must

Top Bottom