Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for this..

BileStew said:
Oh hush....go post another pic of you in a skirt....

Better yet, don't.

I thought it was funny, but Anna is a bit pissed that you think she has man legs. She'd hit you with red, but its not worth anything yet.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I thought it was funny, but Anna is a bit pissed that you think she has man legs. She'd hit you with red, but its not worth anything yet.

Tell Anna she did enough in her first hour yesterday. Hitting me with Red won't do anygood. It will only prompt me to inform her that her leg razor sucks.

;)

Re: Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for th

BodyByFinaplix said:

Well, SHAVED man legs. Although he's not likely as concerned with that as the shadow of a dong haning between the legs others have pointed out. This is one of those RARE threads which would have done MUCH better WITHOUT pictures.

pretty much all BBF threads are better off without pics.

Re: Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for th

Dial_tone said:
pretty much all BBF threads are better off without pics.
:lmao: I have to wait a while before I can dump a load between the globes of your avatar again...

hummmmmmmmmm i still think there are doubters bbf.....

strongsmartsexy said:
Not doubting, just don't care.
ok i was being nice
i dont care either lol

alright everyone. i think we all realize that bbf needs to get a better webcam. and bile i keep my legs silky smooth.

Top Bottom