Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for this..

Annaskirt.jpg

She came by to see me in a cute little skirt this afternoon.

Once more, yes I know I have a $10 web cam so the quality could be better...

She does not want pictures up that will give away her identity since there are local guys on EF.

supersizeme said:
bro do you live in japan? looks like you have those wax-paper sliding door thingies in the background.

No, you see those in most of my web cam pics. Its the decor in my apt. I have a modern/oriental theme in it. Yes, I am stylish, don't start with the gay jokes.

Japanese decor went out after the James Clavell made for TV mini-series of Shogun was finished airing in 80 dude.

Re: Annabelletx won't be posting nudes or face pics...so you'll have to settle for th

BileStew said:
Japanese decor went out after the James Clavell made for TV mini-series of Shogun was finished airing in 80 dude.

Shonuff!

BodyByFinaplix said:
Annaskirt.jpg

She came by to see me in a cute little skirt this afternoon.

Once more, yes I know I have a $10 web cam so the quality could be better...

She does not want pictures up that will give away her identity since there are local guys on EF.

Hey did the mailman come today?

if you ever develop feelings for this girl,you're gonna regret bringing her here
remember Russian KGB?
that was my girl
who would have thunk she would spend an evening reading back through over a 1000 of my posts
I couldn't believe how far back she went
of course NOW,they limit it to 8 posts,you can cover your tracks in 10 minutes

Top Bottom