Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Angelina Jolie: World's Sexiest Woman?

Smurfy said:
yeah youre right. she's a bit wide in the hips proportionally. but, she's fucking sexy you cant deny it.

god damn those lips

don't get me wrong i would tap the shit out of that
but i appreciate a nice ass, big or small, most about a woman's
body.
If her ass was wide that would be a good thing. I saw some pics of her in a
bikini and her ass looked like Paris hilton's, boyish...small, narrow, certainly not wide.
meet me a memorial park on may 17 @ 8:30 pm. I will be in town to hang with my bro. come alone and bring a change of clothes.

Gambino said:
don't get me wrong i would tap the shit out of that
but i appreciate a nice ass, big or small, most about a woman's
body.
If her ass was wide that would be a good thing. I saw some pics of her in a
bikini and her ass looked like Paris hilton's, boyish...small, narrow, certainly not wide.
meet me a memorial park on may 17 @ 8:30 pm. I will be in town to hang with my bro. come alone and bring a change of clothes.
wtf are you serious. which memorial park? there's one in every town LOL

Ill meet you.

And i have a big round ass

QT can verify.

Smurfy said:
wtf are you serious. which memorial park? there's one in every town LOL

Ill meet you.

And i have a big round ass

QT can verify.

in chicago, in front of the screen/waterfountain thingy

buckingham fountain, see you there. thats lake shore drive BTW. Grant Park., yes. whats going on there anyhow? seriously i will walk up on you. 8:30 it will be dark. you might pee your pants.

Smurfy said:
buckingham fountain, see you there. thats lake shore drive BTW. Grant Park., yes. whats going on there anyhow? seriously i will walk up on you. 8:30 it will be dark. you might pee your pants.

not sure what's going on, my bor is graduating from depaul law so I'll be in the area. he lives somewhere off of Diversy

:mexican:

Top Bottom