Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The FHM 100 list

very nice list, i think i'll print it out and mail it to Santa this year!!!

although, i might cross out no. 51.

These are all suspect:

83. Molly Sims
84. Alessandra Ambrosio
65. Gisele Bundchen
62. Anna Kournikova
39. Adriana Lima
36. Josie Maran
19. Maria Sharapova (I'd take any one of those 6 over her...common she's not number nineteen!)
13. Cameron Diaz (can we say....uhhh no?)
14. Leeann Tweedon (see above...she's hot but come one over Adriana Lima, Anna Kournikova?)

and then there's this top 10

OK first of all Jennifer Garner is cute but not number 2. Paris Hilton...do I even need to get into that skank whore? Alyssa Milano is hot but she can't hold a candle to Lima, Kournikova, etc. Teri Hatcher, Pamela Anderson, Scarlett Johansson, and Lohan are also HORRIBLE selections. They should be on the list, not so high.

And where the hell is the girl in my av? I can't believe she's not on there. Don't know many dudes who'd take her over her

Last edited:
I like askmen's list better:

1) Adriana Lima
2) Monica Bellucci
3) Charlize Theron
4) Josie Maran
5) Heidi Klum
6) Brooke Burke
7) Elsa Benitez
8) Beyonce Knowles
9) Angelina Jolie
10) Halle Berry

I don't agree with much of that list.

Terri Hatcher was marginally top 50 two decades ago - now she just looked weathered at 40 years old.

Garner way too high. Stunning body, but only average face. No way #2.

The Olsen Twins? Kelly Clarkson?? Mariah Carey?! WTF?Who the fuck voted in this abomination?

this is a fucking travesty. in order to make it high on these lists, all you need is a tv show or sing on mtv. they just pick from the pool of celebrities. hot 100 of the world? some blonde mary jane off the street is hotter than 50 percent of that list. look at the abundance of hotties in cali, sweden etc. all these stupid lists are flawed. paris hilton.. thats fuckn rich (no pun intended). any playboy blonde can waste her- especially that chick who won the 50th birthday thing. everytime i see these lists i want to shoot the guys who made it b.c they're clearly stoned out of their mind or absolutely retarded.

Top Bottom