Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar v. Winstrol

The issue for many of us is still price. I'll go ahead and go against the majority on this one and say that while anavar is probably mg per mg a better overall compound, $ for $ you will get far more out of winstrol. The money spent on on 40 mg of var a day will easily cover 100 mg of test prop, 50 mg of tren and 50 mg of winstrol every day with letro, clen and t3. Its expensive enough for those who homebrew, but for those who pay for it pre-mad, unless you are making 6 figures a year and single, running a high dose ox cycle for any signifigant length of time, its going to make a signifigant dent in your bank account. I've seen a guy pay $200 per bottle for 100X5 mg pills (I have no idea what current prices look like, and this source is long gone, but at the time he thought it was a steal). At a nice low dose of 40 mg a day, that cost him $1200 for a 10 week cycle.

im new to the game, and havent run either. Thats why I posted this. How about the joint pain associated with winny? I have damaged cartilage in my right shoulder and just tore my left ACL. Is the joint pain ever an issue for you?

BodyByFinaplix said:
The issue for many of us is still price. I'll go ahead and go against the majority on this one and say that while anavar is probably mg per mg a better overall compound, $ for $ you will get far more out of winstrol. The money spent on on 40 mg of var a day will easily cover 100 mg of test prop, 50 mg of tren and 50 mg of winstrol every day with letro, clen and t3. Its expensive enough for those who homebrew, but for those who pay for it pre-mad, unless you are making 6 figures a year and single, running a high dose ox cycle for any signifigant length of time, its going to make a signifigant dent in your bank account. I've seen a guy pay $200 per bottle for 100X5 mg pills (I have no idea what current prices look like, and this source is long gone, but at the time he thought it was a steal). At a nice low dose of 40 mg a day, that cost him $1200 for a 10 week cycle.

ta63, for me joint pain determines if my winstrol is fake or not. LoL Yes I do get it, however I find high amounts of n-3 fats in my diet and taking glucosamine and chondriton help somewhat.

ya i have never tried winny but i heard the joint pains suck. i felt a little joint pains on anavar

wootoom said:
ya i have never tried winny but i heard the joint pains suck. i felt a little joint pains on anavar

I'm about to start my first anavar cycle in about three weeks. What kind of gains can I expect??

Winny has its purpose but once you met its nasty sides, its a different game. Some love it, others hate it. I'd take var anyday.

manny78 said:
Winny has its purpose but once you met its nasty sides, its a different game. Some love it, others hate it. I'd take var anyday.

I'm looking to start an 8 week week, 50mg ed cycle of Winny.

Which Winny tabs are better: The British Dragon tabs, or the ML (China) labs tabs?

Top Bottom