Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar v. Winstrol

I would much rather use Winny, as it's 1/3 the price of Anavar. But I can't justify losing my hair to save a few hundred bucks. So I ordered my QV Var.

I am on var right now. So far I have gained I have gained more strength on 25mg of var then i have on 50-100mg of winstrol. There is nothing like REAL var.

Karma is always welcome!

Well I've only tried winny so far b/c of the price, but it treats me very well. No hair loss, acne, or joint pain, even at 50mg/day, and better strength than 50mg/day of dbol. However, I do worry about my low HDL levels when on, even though total cholesterol stays well within normal. Don't know if var is any easier on the lipid profile, but i doubt it's any worse, and if strength gains are better, then it'll be worth it. I just got 4.5g's of var and will take it with my next cycle, 60mg/day... then I'll know which I truly prefer :)

40mg of Anavar is equivalent to about 60-80mg of Winny. At least in my experience. Strength on Anavar is awesome, pumps are killer. No side effects to speak of. Lipids did not raise and had no joint pain. If you can get var, go that route, it is well worth it.

Damn... well I get my everclear next week, I'll convert it the same day. Too bad I have to wait till next cycle to run it... sniff sniff. Or at least wait till my liver recovers from 50mg/day winny :)

yea winny is cheap, i got ahold of 200ml@50mg/ml for $*** domestic :) anavar would be 10x that. edit

Last edited:
there may be a practical solution to this neverending debate: use var as PART of a cycle so you don't need to take larger doses like 40 plus mg per day.

var is expensive but you get what you pay for. i have concluded from personal experience that is not worth the price or the very modest gains to use it on its own.

this debate will never end for newbies or guys afraid of needles. we have all gone thru it. add some test with the var or winny for some good results. trust me injecting is a piece of cake once you do it a few times. :eek:

after experimenting with several AASs and being on this board for over a year now i have come to the conclusion that sides from most AASs are controllable with proper use and dosages. i

f you are getting horrible sides (bloating, acne, and worse, GYNO!) from test, for example, you may be doing too many mg/week. what may be too many mg/week for one guy may NOT be for another.

Top Bottom