Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar sides - Reassurance needed

annie72

This is my 2nd day on 5mg of Oxandrolone - I've just been to pick my son up and the lady said..."Oh I didnt realise it was you..you dont sound like you!" I asked what she meant and she said my voice was deeper.

Now my question is...is this sides off the VAR - I'm not sure how quick they kick in???

If it is should I stop or drop the dose to 2.5mg?

Or is it just the tail end of my laryngitis - I only got my voice back on Saturday after a whole week of nothing?

This is my 2nd day on 5mg of Oxandrolone - I've just been to pick my son up and the lady said..."Oh I didnt realise it was you..you dont sound like you!" I asked what she meant and she said my voice was deeper.

Now my question is...is this sides off the VAR - I'm not sure how quick they kick in???

If it is should I stop or drop the dose to 2.5mg?

Or is it just the tail end of my laryngitis - I only got my voice back on Saturday after a whole week of nothing?

Right now I would go with this.

O and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! family!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I figured that would be the case as am doing a low does of Var and only my 2nd pill today..... just you know when she said that I think the guilt got me x

Thanks I figured that would be the case as am doing a low does of Var and only my 2nd pill today..... just you know when she said that I think the guilt got me x

HA HA nothing to have guilt about. When you can bounce a quarter off your ass the guilt will go away pretty fast :heart:

If you voice continues to be horse for a week then I would suggest dropping it but with a low dose of var thickening of the vocal coards is rare.

^^^ yep, my wife is a classical performer and it never effected her voice or range.. doesn't mean it won't you, but that would be really fast effect..

you taking lemon/honey ??? aspirin or anything for swelling?? Advil??

I am no expert!!! I can only share my experience. I began anavar on May 4th, 2.5 mg in the morning and then again in the evening after meals. I did this for two weeks. Monday the 18th I bumped up my dose to 5mg in the morning and at night. I have little side effects. Mine would be oily skin, a few more breakouts(but could be due to the extra sweating during workouts), and really no other side effects. One positive is my muscles seem to be harder... faster. When I have worked out previously it took a good two to three months for them to feel like this. I have noticed muscle growth as well. From may 4th until now I have lost 14 pounds, and am fitting into pants that I did not at the beginning of the month.

My only problem is I am not real sure how to do measurements..etc..other than taking a cloth tape measure and measuring the areas I want to see improvement in. Like chest, rib cage area, waist, the biggest part of my abdominal area, hips, thighs, and arms. I would be happy to share those and we can track our progress :)

So far I love the anavar and my fat burner...

I am no expert!!! I can only share my experience. I began anavar on May 4th, 2.5 mg in the morning and then again in the evening after meals. I did this for two weeks. Monday the 18th I bumped up my dose to 5mg in the morning and at night. I have little side effects. Mine would be oily skin, a few more breakouts(but could be due to the extra sweating during workouts), and really no other side effects. One positive is my muscles seem to be harder... faster. When I have worked out previously it took a good two to three months for them to feel like this. I have noticed muscle growth as well. From may 4th until now I have lost 14 pounds, and am fitting into pants that I did not at the beginning of the month.

My only problem is I am not real sure how to do measurements..etc..other than taking a cloth tape measure and measuring the areas I want to see improvement in. Like chest, rib cage area, waist, the biggest part of my abdominal area, hips, thighs, and arms. I would be happy to share those and we can track our progress :)

So far I love the anavar and my fat burner...

Gteat news< unless you are competeing Hydrostatic teting is the best way to go
Otherwise BF calipers & a tape measure is the best way.

RADAR

Top Bottom