Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR(oral)/ Nolvadex

operator_s

Hello fellas,
a buddy just got a good source for anavar and I am about to start taking it. I want to gain 20lbs in the next 2months and was just wondering if anyone can help me out with a good cycle. Is there other stuff I need to take to help me gain/tone-up???

I want to gain lean muscle, (not water weight) and tone-up for an underwaer photo shoot in July. I am only taking pills because I dont do needles.

In terms of a good cyle, how mcuh should I take. I am planing on 20mg 3X daily. and also starting Nolvadex as soon as I finish my first 6weeks. A buddy recommended 6weeks on and one month off. any suggestions.

My stats are 5`11 180lbs 25% BF and 26 years old. I have been working out for a year now and just gained 5lbs of lean muscle. But I need something quicker and more permanent.

I really need to tone-up and gain 20lbs for the shoot and hopefully I can get the campaing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello fellas,
a buddy just got a good source for anavar and I am about to start taking it. I want to gain 20lbs in the next 2months and was just wondering if anyone can help me out with a good cycle. Is there other stuff I need to take to help me gain/tone-up???

I want to gain lean muscle, (not water weight) and tone-up for an underwaer photo shoot in July. I am only taking pills because I dont do needles.

In terms of a good cyle, how mcuh should I take. I am planing on 20mg 3X daily. and also starting Nolvadex as soon as I finish my first 6weeks. A buddy recommended 6weeks on and one month off. any suggestions.

My stats are 5`11 180lbs 25% BF and 26 years old. I have been working out for a year now and just gained 5lbs of lean muscle. But I need something quicker and more permanent.

I really need to tone-up and gain 20lbs for the shoot and hopefully I can get the campaing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Steroids are not quicker nor are the permanent bro. Gear doesn't replace good dieting and hard training in the gym. I know you want a 'quick fix' but steriods are the way to go for a quick fix just for a shoot. Not trying to be an ass but you'll get the same reply from others. If you gained 5lbs of muscle naturally you can gain ALOT more naturally in a short amount of time just EAT hard and Train harder and get your rest. Pills aren't any better than injecting. Pills are methylated or alkylated so very toxic to your liver. Injects eff up your lipids and can cause other serious problems as well

Hello fellas,

Prolly wont see much muscle through the 25% fat mate .

I'd say get your diet and training in order and then use them Var is good but it will not gain you 20lbs of muscle if your diet habits and training are shit , coz at only 180 and 25% fat you got some more work to do naturaly mate ..

Welcome to the board .

Brad.

lol if you have an underwear photoshoot in July you should already be in decent shaps anyways. If you're a model or whatever wouldn't you have to stay im shape year round? 25% bodyfat is pretty high for a model let alone anyone if you work out and exercise with intensity.
To answer your question Anavar will help hold onto some muscle while losing bodyfat if your diet is spot on. Lots of cardio and high intensity training with short rest between sets.

Top Bottom