Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle for vegan

what pct to take with anavar

• clomid

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • hcg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • arimidex

• forma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jagi32

Hi,

Stats:

22 years old amateur mma fighter
5'8 weighing in at 70kg
not sure about bf, but i have an athletic body so i am lean but not that lean.

I have a good diet and being vegetarian (no egg or fish) its a little more difficult to make the gains i ideally want.

I rely hugely on protein shakes to make up for my protein count.

I am new to this website so please forgive me if i come across nieve.

Ive been researching Anavar as a potential aas to take to enhance my training. I want something mild and something that will increase my strength without putting on too much mass and something which help me become lean. Therefore ive decided an only anavar cycle is what i ideally want to do.

I was wondering if someone could help me with dosing, pct and the cycle in general.

just kidding i had to..

I'd like to see a more detailed food plan.. then we'll go from there..

most people will scream at you about an aas cycle without test is just you suppressing your testicles.. but i'll try to help you out..

Hi,

Stats:

22 years old amateur mma fighter
5'8 weighing in at 70kg
not sure about bf, but i have an athletic body so i am lean but not that lean.

I have a good diet and being vegetarian (no egg or fish) its a little more difficult to make the gains i ideally want.

I rely hugely on protein shakes to make up for my protein count.

I am new to this website so please forgive me if i come across nieve.

Ive been researching Anavar as a potential aas to take to enhance my training. I want something mild and something that will increase my strength without putting on too much mass and something which help me become lean. Therefore ive decided an only anavar cycle is what i ideally want to do.

I was wondering if someone could help me with dosing, pct and the cycle in general.

You need food to grow regardless you waana put 5lb or 10lb.

High in protein and low carbs diet will help you put some mass on and cut same time.

Get some tofu,milk,nuts and soya in your diet to up your protein intake.

Do 5*5 training for strength gain!

Stick to a proper diet and training for 12 weeks you will achieve your goals without using any anabolics !

At 22 and with your goals,,,you could probably reach those drug free. Take advaantage of your youth and use your natural hormone levels.

using var with MMA training is a double edged sword. the main issue you will be dealing with is pumps. you could possibly eliminate them with taurine but you will still feel heaviness in the muscles when you are working out. i literally after a workout cannot even put my hand on my chest from the incredible tightness and vascularity I get from var. the N2guard I take eliminates the pumps but my muscles have a noticeable fullness to them, its an awesome feeling for a lifter but a bad feeling if you are a runner or MMA fighter. keep this in mind.

if you still insist i would say keep the dosages at 40 or 50mg. keep the cycle under 6 weeks.. and run some hcgenerate for a couple weeks leading up to pct which can be a very light dose of clomid and a bottle of a natty test booster such as unleashed.

no you don't need test with any AAS, i stopped stacking my cycles with test and i'm much more pleased with my dry gains. but whether you stack test with a cycle or not you still need the proper ancillaries during and a good pct.

How long have you been weight lifting and at what frequency and intensity? Can you post a picture jagi32? 22 is young tho. I think you'd be disappointed on med dosed var cycle? Say you've been lifting hard since you were 17 and could justify doing this cycle, I would say add a good amount of ph to it.

So in addition to the shakes, which you can't rely solely on, what are your high protien foods? Beans and Nuts is primary sources? Is dairy out like cottage cheese?

Last edited:
I've run anavar only
dbol only
winnie only
test e test c test prop
tren
halo
abomb

my favorite is by far is anavar...

actually for crazy strength

test e
anavar 50-80mg
dbol 50mg

all at the same time.. did the dbol after 4 weeks of the test/anavar

continued the anavar with the dbol/test... craziest 4 weeks of my life..

IMO vegetarians and especially vegans have no business touching gear for any reason. If you want to be big or more successful in your fighting you should utilize the high energy calorie sources provided by animal fats and proteins; after all it was this capability that helped us evolve from apes 7 million years ago. The energy provided by animals allowed our brains to develop to the size they are now. If you're doing the veggie thing for health reasons you have no business with gear; you will negate such reasons. If you're doing it for ethical reasons, eat the organic farm raised stuff or fish. Embrace this ability that we've acquired over millions of years of evolutionary iterations to become the lost successful animal on this planet.

Top Bottom