Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for female

rump63

Whats the best cycle for a female that want to take anava for strength gains and whats the lasting period for keeping strngth after coming off.

How old is she ? How long has she been training , weight and avg body fat , my girl is currently running var , I train her, and she follows my advises regarding diet, her results have been great...

She is 22 and her weight is 126..She is about to begin training in 2 weeks from a 5 week rest of 10 month in athletics

She is 22 and her weight is 126..She is about to begin training in 2 weeks from a 5 week rest of 10 month in athletics

Sorry, I am a little confused? She hasn't been training for 5 weeks, but trained for 10 months prior to that? What is she training for? What is she trying to accomplish?

Why at 22 she want to use anavar? Besides, need more than weight and age. Need goals, etc, what is she training for and so forth.

I am trying to find a new lifting partner, but they are all youngling's at my gym and I am not in the mood right now to teach 'em. I also feel like I have had a fever for a week, no appetite, the site of food turns me off.

Just got my liquid prami and letro from chemicalneed.com. Packaging is outstanding, and they taste great! Plus they send you a 1 ml syringe divided into a hundred units so you can easily dose it out!

She's too young , I wouldn't recommend it . It will mess with her period , tell her to wait a few more yrs atleast , It has a few other sides too. So tell her to work on her diet get in the gym , at 22yo there's no need for it...

Whats the best cycle for a female that want to take anava for strength gains and whats the lasting period for keeping strngth after coming off.

Have you tried anything else non hormonal to help her gains?

Top Bottom