Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle update, week 3

Phemomena

well well has 3 weeks past already... wow!

well this weeks update isn't really overly exciting.... couple points of interest....

started my TT's on Monday... thanks to a special someone for making that happen :)

so far i haven't noticed a difference really, which is a good thing... (other than my right shoulder seems to be acting up :( )

nosebleeds FINALLY ceased as of Thursday... i guess my big problem is that, when i get nosebleeds, (which is too often for my liking), i tend to fuss with my nose too much... always blowing it and wiping it and worrying about it... which i think irritates the situation... i'm the same way if i have a zit or a cut or something... nothing heals quick on me!!! But i just left it alone and its been fine....

other sides - none really... one zit on my back (i get them from time to time, so this isn't unusal, other than that my skin is still great (i.e. not oily at all, even in the heat and humidity))... getting a little more sensitive in my nether regions ;) (the guy likes this one)

right shoulder has been slightly aggrevated since Tuesday... not really sure what i did... slept on it wrong? dunno, woke up sore on Tuesday... sooo i've been going light (and i was i'm not trying to go too heavy too soon anyways, last week was a big shock to my system lifting so heavy, so this week i relaxed a little)... soooo, no new bests this week... did some of the weights i did last week for longer sets though... which is still good!!!... (mostly legs squats and dls etc)

next week will be a really light week for me because of the enevitablity of life interferring with my routine (yet again) i'll be in training classes for work from 8am to 7pm (SUCKS!!!!)... so i'll be doing shorter condensed evening workouts when i have the energy.... i'll be taking this to a new gym too which is on my way home from the course... don't wanna scare them too much hehe :)

after that, i'll probably be coming back with avengence!!!

well since i've switched to the tts, and have these 2.5s kicking around still, i've decided i will bump up to 12.5 on Friday of next week... this will give it the weekend to kick in for my hardcore workouts that i plan to have the next week... this will all be subjective to any sides that i may experience in the next week... but all is well now...

OKAY, now for the good stuff, and hopefully there's always good stuff..

cardio sucked this week, but this morning I got my bf measured as promised... on a tantia, after my cardio and with ephedra/caffine in my system (read slightly dehydrated)... 17%... dehydration means that this is more like 16 or 15% (maybe even lower)..... whoo hoo...

I've tried not to stress about this stupid number, to finally see it change makes things well worth while... i'm getting there!!! weight is going up at the same time... getting compliments left right and centre on the arms and the abs... (been walking to and from the gym in my sports bra since its been so hot here in TO... lots of people stare! i could get to love this... i always used to be kinda self-consious about people staring at me, but dang... if you got it, flaunt it!!! and i think i'm gettin it :) )

okay... stats, once again

before working out - 5'3'', 145+lbs, bf (who knows... scary probably)

before cycle - 5'3'', 111lbs, btwn 16-20% bf (weight is
up from a low of 110 a few weeks prior, i was starting to catabolize a bit, this weight felt too low for me)

current - 5'3 (grumble grumble), 115 (give or take 0.5) lbs, bf 17% (probably closer to 15%!!!)

goals - 5'5'' (getting more reasonable, no?), 118-120lbs(yes, i want to gain weight... all muscle and lots of it!!), bf - 12-14% (this one may have to be adjusted must get accurate reading to decide)

well, that's all for this week... i gotta go, fiance has taken a new policy that if the cat bites him he'll bite him back... must go keep him from chewing on the kitten now!!!

(ps if i do update next week it will be a short one, with just the stats (unless anything interesting happens), but expect week 5 to be kickass!)

great work phem....always awesome posts...

try to stay sane next week with your work. just think of how fierce you'll be week 5 when you get back. you'll definitely be scaring the other members.

you may have to chage the weight in your signature from 40 to ?

:D

hehe... last time i debated changing it was the day i racked a 45 db on my finger :( no cockiness here just yet.... maybe week 5 i'll change it...

Wow phem... lookin a feelin good i see!! good for u girl!! ahhhh --uppin it to 12.5 huh!?!? u bad ass u!! lol. well ive upped mine to 10 2 days ago. today is officially one week for me. so far so good. having excellent workouts and no sides.
i have some good news as well my dear... u said people are starting to notice ya huh? i hear that... today i was buying an area rug and all of sudden the guy who was helping me says "would u mind if i asked u a question" so i say, "of course not" and he says "do u lift weights?" LOL i said "Yeeeees WHY?" and he says, "cause i can tell, u look great"
Phem -- my smile was this big:D :D i kept my cool but i wanted to jump up and down and say "YES YES...i lift weights...its about time someone noticed damn it!!!"
i thanked him for the compliment and said.. "yeah..im workin on it." he asked me why i do it...why i lift...like what were my goals. i told him i would like to compete one day so then he asks me for my autograph!! i was LMAO.. he was quite a character. he said he wanted to have my autograph before i got famous. i was laughing but he went as far as to actually get a pen and paper. geeez, it was strange i tell ya!?!? wellllll... i signed the damn thing. it was too funny!! i felt so weird though... i guess i better get used to it huh... im gonna be a monster soon. GRRRRRRR !!!:p :p :p

KBgrl said:
Wow phem... lookin a feelin good i see!! good for u girl!! ahhhh --uppin it to 12.5 huh!?!? u bad ass u!! lol. well ive upped mine to 10 2 days ago. today is officially one week for me. so far so good. having excellent workouts and no sides.
i have some good news as well my dear... u said people are starting to notice ya huh? i hear that... today i was buying an area rug and all of sudden the guy who was helping me says "would u mind if i asked u a question" so i say, "of course not" and he says "do u lift weights?" LOL i said "Yeeeees WHY?" and he says, "cause i can tell, u look great"
Phem -- my smile was this big:D :D i kept my cool but i wanted to jump up and down and say "YES YES...i lift weights...its about time someone noticed damn it!!!"
i thanked him for the compliment and said.. "yeah..im workin on it." he asked me why i do it...why i lift...like what were my goals. i told him i would like to compete one day so then he asks me for my autograph!! i was LMAO.. he was quite a character. he said he wanted to have my autograph before i got famous. i was laughing but he went as far as to actually get a pen and paper. geeez, it was strange i tell ya!?!? wellllll... i signed the damn thing. it was too funny!! i felt so weird though... i guess i better get used to it huh... im gonna be a monster soon. GRRRRRRR !!!:p :p :p

just remember us little people eh???

Phemomena said:

just remember us little people eh???

huh...phem who???
LOL... of course i will remember u phem!!! ur numero uno in my book of lil people:p u were the first to "show me the ropes" got mad luv for ya phem!! :bigkiss:
nahhh-- i think the guy lived in a freakin cave or something. i really dont "look like i lift." i look fit but not diesel and shit like i want to:( . nuthin compared to the lil studs on this board... ahem,.... PHEM!! well kiddo-- like i said to him ..im workin on it :rolleyes:

KBgrl said:

huh...phem who???
LOL... of course i will remember u phem!!! ur numero uno in my book of lil people:p u were the first to "show me the ropes" got mad luv for ya phem!! :bigkiss:
nahhh-- i think the guy lived in a freakin cave or something. i really dont "look like i lift." i look fit but not diesel and shit like i want to:( . nuthin compared to the lil studs on this board... ahem,.... PHEM!! well kiddo-- like i said to him ..im workin on it :rolleyes:

there's that word again... 'diesel'... i heard it kicked around these boards a couple times, but i was called it A LOT last weekend... must be an american thing... all the bruthas down for caribana kept calling me diesel...

now, stupid question (and i have a very good idea) but what exactly does this word mean... origins ect?

Phemomena said:

there's that word again... 'diesel'... i heard it kicked around these boards a couple times, but i was called it A LOT last weekend... must be an american thing... all the bruthas down for caribana kept calling me diesel...

now, stupid question (and i have a very good idea) but what exactly does this word mean... origins ect?
i have no idea... i just wanna be cool so i use it, LOL:p :p :p
diesel...a.k.a .. jacked, buff, big, strong, look damn good mamma, "kackdiesel" (a member here at elite), muscular... ..etc... get the point. its a damn cool word phem.... but yes, i guess it is an american thing. funny huh? is "how goes it" a canadian thing? lol i luv that!!! my bro said that a while back but i never heard it from anyone besides the 2 of u. do u know him? his name is **** and he lives in*********:p :p :p
laters girl ;)

Top Bottom