Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle update, week 3

Nose bleed dilemma

Hello, I've been taking Anavar, the one made by BTG called Oxanadrin at a dose of10mg and have been on it for three weeks but I started off the first two weeks with 5mg to try and avoid having any sides. I've been reading the boards for some time now but this is only my second post. The last three days I've been having nose bleeds and being that Phem stated she experienced nose bleeds as well I was wondering if this is being caused by the Anavar b/c I'm not prone to nose bleeds. Would glady appreciate some insight.:confused:

AS can produce many different sides in many different people... my nosebleeds were consistant for just over two weeks, stopped for a few days and started again :( they've been more sporatic now (one every second or third day and rarely heavy, usually just a slight bit, always more annoying than worrisome...)

i've accepted that this will be a side that i will get while "on" (anavar at least) and have made the decision to deal with it for the time being... as i've said before, this is something that i've always been sensitive to, it is not abnormal for me to have nosebleeds, i've been one of those unfortunate ones...

when i started getting them i did my research and realized that occassionally this is a side that may be experienced... it's not common, but its not totally unheard of either... its probably a good idea if this is a totally new thing to you to go see a doctor (doesn't have to be your own) and get things checked (blood pressure ect)...

if your nosebleeds are frequent or heavy, if the blood is running down the throat (sounds gross, but sometimes this happens and it can be dangerous since you can't judge how much is there and how long it goes for, plus it makes your stomach sick as hell) stop the anavar and see if they subside... otherwise, i would say what you want to do about it is your decision...

as i said, nosebleeds are not an unusual occurance for me, and they have been reported to be linked to AS use, so i've just deemed it as an annoyance more than anything else at this time... your body, your decision

as a side, if you are taking any ECA, asprin, willow bark or other blood thinning substance, cut it out and see if that helps... and also, i've heard the btgs are pretty powerful stuff... i've heard of MEN getting results at 10mg (and even under)... you may not need that high of a dosage with that stuff... you're a lucky girl to have it, i'd probably drop the dosage down to 7.5, you'll probably still see great results and maybe the nosebleeds will stop... (BTG 2.5s are said to be as good if not better than most 5s, even 10s... they're very expensive. and hard to find... consider yourself
blessed :) .. want to adopt me? :) ... )

good luck...

Thanks Phem

Hey, thank you so much for your reply it is very informative. I'm definitely going to lower the dosage to 7.5 and see what the out come of that is. The nose bleeds aren't heavy just annoying. Being at work having a tissue plugged in your nose doesn't always look to appealing, especially if I'm training a client and with the people I train they'll start thinking that if they have a nose bleed an exercise I showed them perform must have set it off. I haven't taking an ECA but this is my first week off clen. I was fortunate to get the BTG though they weren't cheap but I did get the shitty end of the stick with getting oxyflux 0.02. I've taken Spiropent by Europharma and much stronger and less pill popping. As far as blood pressure I've recently had a physical so I know it's good. With all the loot I've spent on these vitamins and living expenses here in NY I don't think I could afford to adopt you Phem just yet but if finances start looking up I'll definitely let you know. Thanks again.

Re: Thanks Phem

janine said:
Hey, thank you so much for your reply it is very informative. I'm definitely going to lower the dosage to 7.5 and see what the out come of that is. The nose bleeds aren't heavy just annoying. Being at work having a tissue plugged in your nose doesn't always look to appealing, especially if I'm training a client and with the people I train they'll start thinking that if they have a nose bleed an exercise I showed them perform must have set it off. I haven't taking an ECA but this is my first week off clen. I was fortunate to get the BTG though they weren't cheap but I did get the shitty end of the stick with getting oxyflux 0.02. I've taken Spiropent by Europharma and much stronger and less pill popping. As far as blood pressure I've recently had a physical so I know it's good. With all the loot I've spent on these vitamins and living expenses here in NY I don't think I could afford to adopt you Phem just yet but if finances start looking up I'll definitely let you know. Thanks again.

hehe.. thanks... :)

and resist the urge to stuff tissues up there... not a great idea... just excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, pinch and hold for about 2-3 minutes... that usually clears it up and its a little less frightening to the people around...

what i hate is when it starts when i'm in the middle of a heavy squat set or something (and it always seems to :) )

Me again, need a tissue

Hey, Excusing myself would be the smart approach but sometimes I'm a mental midget . I know looking like a 5 year old kid who got a little happy digging for lost change and is now sporting a tissues corked in my nose isn't gonna send the members signing up for sessions, there gonna want me to wear gloves. I think the worst for me was yeaterday when one of the guys wanted me to spot him while he was doing flat bench chess press and leaning over him, he suddenly saw Niagra Falls that is, the NY version, a pretty tint of red. I'm telling you they've happened at the right time, here I am thinking my nose is running and wondering if the AC in the gym should be lowered only to find a lovely red tisssue. But anyway, I forgot to mention in my previous post that I saw you're pictures and they were slammin. Great definition and symmetry, definitley motivating, got me amped to be in the gym. Keep doin your thang girl b/c it's definitely workin'. Thanks again for the info.

Top Bottom