Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle questions

tical

Banned
Hey everyone,

My girlfriend is 5'7 about 115 lbs, real high metabolism... she can eat anything and not gain a pound. Some people say "she's so lucky" but she hates it.

She's resistance training 3x a week and doing am cardio twice a week.

We're thinking of supplimenting her diet with 5mg of anavar for about 6-8 weeks. I have a few questions hopefully someone could help me with:

1. She is currently taking orthotricycline (birth control pills), would the anavar interfere with this?

2. Should she bother with creatine at this point? Or do you think that would just produce a bunch of water weight that would be lost post cycle?

3. Any tips for protein/carb intake throughout the day and post workout or any tips in general?

Thank you all so much, I appreciate you taking the time to read my post :)

Honestly, I bet changing her diet will bring about some big changes in her body. How is her diet now? Post up a sample day of eating....with DETAILS....amounts, size, measurements, condiments, preparation, timing, etc....

Do the same with training. Is she lifting HEAVY and INTENSE? Or endless reps of 5lbs? What exactly does she do those 3 days of lifting? Cardio is 2x a week for how long? As for cardio, I would drop it totally if she is having trouble with gaining muscle. What is her training history?

Here is a quote on women and Oxandralone cycling

"Anavar (Oxandrolone) Delivery : 30 tabs (10 mg/tab) Substance: Oxandrolone

Oxandrolone is a weak steroid with only a slight androgenic component. It has been shown that Oxandrolone, when taken in reasonable dosages, rarely has any side effects. This is appreciated since Oxandrolone was developed mostly for women and children. Oxandrolone is one of the few steroids which does not cause an early stunting of growth in cluildren since it does not prematurely close the epiphysial growth plates. For this reason Oxandrolone is mostly used in children to stimulate growth and in women to prevent osteoporosis. Oxandrolone causes very light virilization symptoms, if at all. This characteristic makes Oxandrolone a favored remedy for female athletes since, at a daily dose of 10-30 mg, masculinizing symptoms are observed only rarely. "

If there are no complications with the birth control I would bump the anavar up to 40mgs a day.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
If there are no complications with the birth control I would bump the anavar up to 40mgs a day.

Scaggs

HELL NO. Again, HELL NO. I have to say it again, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Females do not need to take that much. A females dose of Var is usually aorund 10mg. DO NOT GO ABOVE 10mg ESPECIALLY if this is a first cycle. There is NO reason a female would take 40mg. 40mg is the dose for a MALE.

THIS is precisely WHY females get screwed with AAS when they listen to MOST (not all) men.

But if it were designed for women and chidren that don't train in the gym at a dose of 10-30mg's i would think 40 would be ok. Its not a very powerful AAS at all by any means. But it would prally be wise to start low anyhow and see how the body responds. good call.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
But if it were designed for women and chidren that don't train in the gym at a dose of 10-30mg's i would think 40 would be ok. Its not a very powerful AAS at all by any means. But it would prally be wise to start low anyhow and see how the body responds. good call.

Scaggs

True, but virilization can start as low as 5mg - it all depends on the individual. If the alternative is muscle wasting due to AIDS, I wouldn't worry about sides. But that isn't the issue. 30-40mg is where most MEN start. Women should start at 5mg and go from there. If diet is clean, there is no need to go above 10mg. More AAS isn't the answer, a cleaner diet and smarter taining is.

BUT, that said, if a person is getting ready to step on stage for Ms Olympia then I might have different answers. For 99.9% of people on here, that is NOT the case.

I went as high as 20mg and got hella oily skin and pimples. Even at 15mg I don't like my skin. 10mg is PLENTY - I get no sides and great results.

Sides are more likely when the dose goes higher too. Keeping doses low and constant are the best (and usually side-free) for females.

I agree with Daisy, deffinately no more than 10mgs/day for a woman. Try to to break it into 5mg every 12 hours. I would also suggest .8-1.gram of protein/ pound of lean body mass and at least .3grtams of essential fats/ pound of lbm. The carbs you can play with to see what works for your goal. I wouldnt suggest putting her on creatine bro, I dont think that would be nessesary for her and the gains your looking for right now. Those are just my opinions, good luck!

Top Bottom