Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Mast cutting?

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Hey bros, i'm looking to do a cutting cycle with just Mast and Anavar...any thoughts? New to Mast. Should i add some Prop? Thought about doing a cycle without any Test...I know i know....lol..Suggestions?

Anavar 60mg/ed 6-8 weeks
Mast 600mg/ew 10 weeks

Ive done winny without test i was horny as hell but after week 6 everything stopped working lol I imagine mast would be the same by freeing up your natural test well while you have it...

Id say 300 for Prop becuase it tends to be the "driest" of the Tests one can use ( it seem to not convert as much as Enathate or Cyp

Hey bros, i'm looking to do a cutting cycle with just Mast and Anavar...any thoughts? New to Mast. Should i add some Prop? Thought about doing a cycle without any Test...I know i know....lol..Suggestions?

Anavar 60mg/ed 6-8 weeks
Mast 600mg/ew 10 weeks

I would definitely throw the TEST PROP in,,,you will gain,look,feel much better.

1-10 Test C 250mg wk
1-8 Var 60mg ed
1-10 Mast 400mg wk

I would for sure have some Test in there. With the Mast and Var you shouldn't bloat at all.

Top Bottom